Status
Not open for further replies.
since i'm town I will say the vigi will be wasting their time, i'm C.C.
I don't know, but I can't be killed nightkilled or daykilled
First she says vigging her would be a waste of time since she is town. Then she says outright she can't be killed. Smells fishy imo. She might be able to be killed in the day and wanted to make sure no one tried. In any event I don't buy a town role that can only be taken out via lynch or roleblock/crush+kill

First she says vigging her would be a waste of time since she is town. Then she says outright she can't be killed. Smells fishy imo. She might be able to be killed in the day and wanted to make sure no one tried. In any event I don't buy a town role that can only be taken out via lynch or roleblock/crush+kill
rolecrush and roleblock arent the same
if she is crushed
she will be killed.

i didn't say it would be a waste of time because I was town though, I said it would be a waste of time because i'm an immortal character

not really
queen thinks scums had reason to block
queen wanted to act on ytw
which implies queen might believe ytw is scum
Chck the post again Lanji. You said ytw had to be scum, not that if Queen believe i am scum.

The first thought that should pop is if she was role blocked at all? Isn't it too convenient?
Second why she boasted off she got two actions last day phase, she isn't that reckless?

But your jump was scummy.
Is this because i am onto you Lanji?

@Queen all roles have one passive n 2 actives, yesterday you claimed you had to vote me due to your passive ability. Now you say you have Immortal Passive?

we'll see about that
Post automatically merged:

what are your scumreads queen
Flower

Chck the post again Lanji. You said ytw had to be scum, not that if Queen believe i am scum.

The first thought that should pop is if she was role blocked at all? Isn't it too convenient?
Second why she boasted off she got two actions last day phase, she isn't that reckless?

@Queen all roles have one passive n 2 actives, yesterday you claimed you had to vote me due to your passive ability. Now you say you have Immortal Passive?
I never said this, wtf
YOU had to vote me because I have an active ability which allows me to visit people who voted me

lol you arent onto anything
I said " this would imply in context of queens post"

if you think you are
place a vote on it. not in any mood to defend myself .

Flower

I never said this, wtf
YOU had to vote me because I have an active ability which allows me to visit people who voted me
very convenient lol
who else.

Status
Not open for further replies.