Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro never saved law from doffy, only tried to, and failed misareblly
Yeah because he went against someone stronger than doffy and still made him shivered and got pushed back and his soldiers were calling his name in worry . but the intent is clear : Zoro tried to save law from doffy / law tried to save sanji from doffy :milaugh:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Well admitting that Zoro was Luffy's equal is the first step.

Besides, the way Zoro defeated Kaku augments the chance they were portrayed as equals all along during the entirety of Pre TS. It would have taken a legit G3 punch to one shot Kaku, except that move is slower than Asura's Silver Mist for a well known rationale. :)
well as I said I allways speak what I know of, and we had it confirmed than in databooks and I never denied that maybe up to skypie they were equal... but portrayal wise he is not on luffy kid and law level, maybe on hawkins apoo and x drake...

EOS Tashigi will be an admiral and stronger then Judge’s Son
Post automatically merged:

Yeah because he went against someone stronger than doffy and still made him shivered and got pushed back and his soldiers were calling his name in worry . but the intent is clear : Zoro tried to save law from doffy / law tried to save sanji from doffy :milaugh:
And a top tier had to save Doffy from Grandmaster-senpai

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
well as I said I allways speak what I know of, and we had it confirmed than in databooks and I never denied that maybe up to skypie they were equal... but portrayal wise he is not on luffy kid and law level, maybe on hawkins apoo and x drake...
Well Sanji was the one portrayed to go up against Drake, not quite Zoro.

There's a reason why Zoro is up against Kaido right now bud, and has been portrayed and hyped to attain way better than anyone but Luffy will this arc.

The Enma training, Oden parallel, his own words to slay Kaido, even Marco hyped this beast.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Well Sanji was the one portrayed to go up against Drake, not quite Zoro.

There's a reason why Zoro is up against Kaido right now bud, and has been portrayed and hyped to attain way better than anyone but Luffy will this arc.

The Enma training, Oden parallel, his own words to slay Kaido, even Marco hyped this beast.
we will see for sure after the battle. now its just fanboys talk. if he will be portrayed equal or on par I will agree to what I see. but for now its just speculation

Zolo

Cope Doctor
They were equal in the beginning and will be equal in the end
now that i sjust fanboy talk... do you see in your mind how zoro would even defeat cracker if he had inferior armament to luffy... Maybe he would break one cracker soldier but thats all... also is yc3 really that much weaker than yc1... If not for nami and good luck luffy would have failed against cracker too... he got stronger after katakuri fight... zoro never had such moments, and as reylight sais you grow stronger after hard battles... zoro got nothing, just enma... I know he didnt show hes best but neither did sanji... is asura enough to take down cracker? I doubt it. since when luffy fought doffla everyone agreed he was way above every other SH even way above law who at that time even zoro fanboys agreed was on par with zoro, ofcourse I dont believe that... law will allways be stronger, hes captain and part of SN M3
Post automatically merged:

Of course, nothing is confirmed when it comes to Oda. But it's more rightful to put it that way for now I suppose, cause the elements entrail that path so far.
yes but dont forget killer is here too, so is he on par law and kid ? no, he is here just like zoro... there might even be some rivarly between zoro and killer in this fight

Status
Not open for further replies.