Status
Not open for further replies.
Just woke up. I only skimmed through page 44. Too much to read here. What's the current situation?
Lanji quick on jumping on Flower, huh. But I couldn't blame him, Flower is not acting like her usual town self. Also, the subtle throwing shade against me is LOLOLOLOL.

I was rolecrushed the entire cycle. Didn't even have to go submit something. And then the host trolls me for giving me double action. LOLOLOL

I gave my reads you missed it. And it turned out two of them are scum. I assume the third one on my list will flip scum, too - Lanji.
I dont sus you anymore but am not scum.

LOLOLOL flower has been killed. WTF.

Anyway, I feel like YTW looks town. Lanji gives away the town vibes, too. I don't see the darkness in him as compared to the previous game.

Queen on the other hand may be town or not.

Shall we get rid of Krog?

entire cycle?

But TAC ability was about role crushing someone only for that night phase?
then there's somebody out there who can rolecrush someone for the cycle. It's not impossible.

About the setup, this is simply a special edition with no heavy concern about balancing stuff. Somebody mentions that there may be no mafia around this time but a bunch of indies. And I don't see so far any attempt to save someone from being rid off.

Altho, I think initially that late rally on Marimo was an attempt to save either mIdnight and Queen. Flipping both midnight and Marimo killed that speculation.

Rayan and Krogo are definitely one of my top priorities now. Being afk is rarely a sign of being town.
krog implied he had something to do with zem's kill
but said he didnt die
Post automatically merged:

then there's somebody out there who can rolecrush someone for the cycle. It's not impossible.

About the setup, this is simply a special edition with no heavy concern about balancing stuff. Somebody mentions that there may be no mafia around this time but a bunch of indies. And I don't see so far any attempt to save someone from being rid off.

Altho, I think initially that late rally on Marimo was an attempt to save either mIdnight and Queen. Flipping both midnight and Marimo killed that speculation.
you are correct.

anyone recieve something from the ramen shop today .......

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You are confusing me here.

You know something about gambit being role crush that we don't?

Because Gambit in his first post only mentioned being role crushed. There was nothing about him being role curshed for one phase or whole cycle

I was rolecrushed. Got a double action into wasteland. Lololol

Not really feeling well. Will rest and get back to the game later.

Btw, how do u guys take the vote rally late day yesterday?

He cleared that he was role crushed for whole cycle and not just a phase which TAC ability indicated.

You are confusing me here.

You know something about gambit being role crush that we don't?

Because Gambit in his first post only mentioned being role crushed. There was nothing about him being role curshed for one phase or whole cycle

He cleared that he was role crushed for whole cycle and not just a phase which TAC ability indicated.
yes reborn
I did it and I know gambit had nothing to do with the fuckery that went on last phase
once flower threw his name out a couple times
she was done.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

Can you tell me with whom you had argument on day one or on whom you raised sus?

yes reborn
I did it and I know gambit had nothing to do with the fuckery that went on last phase
once flower threw his name out a couple times
she was done.
Oh you role crushed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.