Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everyone gets to keep their original role. Or else the majority of the players here would be scum and not town from the looks of it. Al also mentioned in the signups that he'll change roles for balancing if he has to.
I dont think so.
  • Players must choose their own alignment.
  • Players needs choose a character to make their roles from the provided list of shows.
  • All abilities must be based on only what has been shown in the anime.
  • I m allowed to make changes to the roles for balancing.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Not everyone gets to keep their original role. Or else the majority of the players here would be scum and not town from the looks of it. Al also mentioned in the signups that he'll change roles for balancing if he has to.

Drago....

Mafia roles are usually strong than Town. Right?

If queen submitted a Mafia role then al changed it to town at his own will.

Then why he kept all the abilities (meant for Mafia role) in queen's town role?

Second, if al wanted to queen to be town then why he didn't first ask her to change the alignment or pick another role if he had balancing issue after all the purpose of this game is to have every player pick it's own role, abilities and alignment.

Third, why only queen

D

Dragomir

I m allowed to make changes to the roles for balancing.
Do you think this means he just changes abilities and not alignments?

Like what do you guys think will happen if the majority of the players submitted scum roles? Y'all really believe that Al is just gonna let the players keep their original alignments and have the majority of the players be scum?
Drago....

Mafia roles are usually strong than Town. Right?

If queen submitted a Mafia role then al changed it to town at his own will.

Then why he kept all the abilities (meant for Mafia role) in queen's town role?

Second, if al wanted to queen to be town then why he didn't first ask her to change the alignment or pick another role if he had balancing issue after all the purpose of this game is to have every player pick it's own role, abilities and alignment.

Third, why only queen
Perhaps Queen's abilities were fine for a game like this. Consider the setup of the game. I can give away double actions, completing those events gives you all sorts of goodies and there's a bunch of serial killers going around. This is a high-kill game. The "immortal townie" that Queen is claiming is not so unbelievable. Btw, @Queen wdym by the immortal townie. Do you survive a lynch?

so you give geass to everyone who votes you?
Geass manifests itself as "the power of absolute obedience

lol oof
just one of the players who votes me, and they aren't converted
Post automatically merged:

Do you think this means he just changes abilities and not alignments?

Like what do you guys think will happen if the majority of the players submitted scum roles? Y'all really believe that Al is just gonna let the players keep their original alignments and have the majority of the players be scum?

Perhaps Queen's abilities were fine for a game like this. Consider the setup of the game. I can give away double actions, completing those events gives you all sorts of goodies and there's a bunch of serial killers going around. This is a high-kill game. The "immortal townie" that Queen is claiming is not so unbelievable. Btw, @Queen wdym by the immortal townie. Do you survive a lynch?
i survive nightkills and daykills

D

Dragomir

Y'all are trying to use standard traditional mafia logic in a game that clearly deviates from that. One with bastard mechanics too. The only thing that will stay true is a Majority vs a Minority.

do you think there is space for a cult in this fucking game
Yes there is space, if there is space for 3+ SKs.
and if i was a cult, yo tan would have been converted by now and he would try clearing me
Doesn't follow. You could first have to fulfil some conditions. You seemed to be stalling on purpose yesterday and today you came out saying you were 'roleblocked' :wellwell:. Reeks of you trying to convert someone but needing to buy time.

Yes there is space, if there is space for 3+ SKs.

Doesn't follow. You could first have to fulfil some conditions. You seemed to be stalling on purpose yesterday and today you came out saying you were 'roleblocked' :wellwell:. Reeks of you trying to convert someone but needing to buy time.
then i wouldn't make It fucking clear who would I be converting lol

Status
Not open for further replies.