Status
Not open for further replies.
I will agree to some extent
I believe Megadeth had better accuracy in speed.. and was more technical.... however, I prefer Metallica's solos because it FLOWED correctly....
What I mean is... Metallica is the KING of transitions... it knows which note to hit next, which note is after during a solo... and WHEN they shift the song... and do a transition between one part into another part with different rhythm or Riff, they made it seem FLAWLESS

Which is something I believe Megadeth fell short on compared to metallica.. because they have the speed and technicality, but sometimes some transitions seems OUT OF NOWHERE which did feel like it's the right flow

I hope my explaination is clear... because for example, when I listen to Metallica song, in first 1 minute, if I like it, I know I will like the rest 6 minutes... because i know whatever direction they will take, it WILL suit the song and flow right and will sound great

With Megadeth... If I liked the first minute, I was AFRAID to reach minute 4 and I don't like that part for example... because sometimes their transitions seem out of place. That's why I prefer Metallica more generally
I getcha man, metallica were just coherent as fuck, that's a little bit of what I meant by rhythm tbh. the only thing I'll say is Kirk could never get the solos live. I love live performances, lars' little extra kicks, the overall amp up of the crunch vibe, James' voice, the whole flow. Metallica were always brilliant live until it came to Kirk's solos

What is up with your Avi and your risita’s eyes ?

MCU created Captain Marvel
Literally nothing wrong with Captain Marvel, the internet has some weird masculine hate obsession over Brie Larson for an out of context comment she made before her film released. Ever since then, her two appearances are looked at as negative unstead of the positives she has in both films.

Just silly a this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.