Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Flower yes. Usopp no.

Sure.

Does anybody here have any killing abilities? Would be nice if we can lynch the jesters and kill the remaining serial killers at night.
So for now Lanji and Queen can ally and vote with us. It's better to keep our allies with us.

I repel kills on me
and I crushed gambit again

leaving reborn and serapheonix.
Great job!
We can vote either Reborn or Sera.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
if we vote reborn or sera the game will end before i can win
Nah don't worry we will vote you out next phase.

For now I pretty much know how this is gonna go.
So Sera or Reborn get voted out.
Gambit and Sera get killed at night.

That leaves Drago, you, Lanji, Krogo, AL and me. You get voted out next phase and we kill Krogo at night and we win, you win, Lanji wins.

That leaves Drago, you, Lanji, Krogo, AL and me. You get voted out next phase and we kill Krogo at night and we win, you win, Lanji wins.
what if krogo isnt a killer? the game ends

lets go with this
Post automatically merged:

can you kill both at night?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
VOTE LYNCH QUEEN @AL sama
dont fuck me over queen
No not yet Lanji.

Vote either Reborn or Sera.

So the rule is pretty much 1 ability per phase. I think either Sera or Reborn's abilities are day based. The fact that we had dark matter, another failed kill and Cero proves that one or both of them used their abilities this day phase or one of them used a double action.

Anyway it proves that we have a 50 percent chance of hitting a player who can use abilities in the night and vote him out and the other player who used his abilities in the day can't use anything at night so we can take him out easy.

And I think we should vote reborn because I remember Sera saying his ability didn't come in the write up of N1. And I have a strong impression that it was him that took out Beta as well.

Emil

Certified Memelord
geezus fk guys i cant talk today cuz of my role mechanic will explain everything tomoro please read my role and try to understand it ahahah

omg ahhaha

Status
Not open for further replies.