Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't we not getting it till like january? Pretty sure manga chapters always stop at this time of the year.
Post automatically merged:

I mean it'd be Capone vs CC, Sanji vs Pekoms, Sanji would mid diff pekoms. You people sleep on how strong CC is because of how dorky he looks when he gets punched, but he was pretty easily able to contend with g2/g3 luffy.
Well get the chapter unofficially between Saturday-Monday

Zoro fanboys are so cringe. Zoro is gonna land one effective cheap shot on Kaido (probably in Dragon form) and then get beat or removed from the fight.
heres what people said before 1000
It's unrealistic for Zoro to kill Kaido... his strongest opponent in this arc probably be King
Momo has a better chance of killing Kaido:gokulaugh:
Lol no, Zoro isn’t going to kill Kaido let alone scratch him.
Not, it’s actually a fact. Zoro is much weaker than Luffy.

There is nothing pointing to Zoro injuring Kaido other than fanboyism. The guy hasn’t even fought a YC1 yet and people are putting him on a level higher than that to justify headcanons.
If Zoro was in WCI, he was gonna fight Smoothie, that's why I believe he might fight Smoothie in Wano instead of King

Smoothie has 500 millions over Zoro as how Kata had 500 over Luffy. If you see how Oda used Kata bounty to showcase he was twice above Luffy then pre enma zoro is twice below Smoothie, Enma Zoro beating Smoothie will be great.

Pero is twice above Sanji in bounty. If Oda stick to bounty to make a statement as Kata vs luffy. Then Pre RS sanji is twice below which make sense as base Sanji was around oven/Daifuku, RS sanji is around Pero/judge.

Smoothie vs Zoro will be way better than King vs Zoro , zoro doesnt need to get help to reach the sky quicker or worry about Smoothie flying/hiding , it will be a straightforward sword battle.

I know people want them to get 1 B increase but keep in mind Luffy didnt get 1B increase for beating kata only but for many other factors ( beating Cracker too , sabo link, fleets, assassination attempt, firetank +germa alliance ) , in fact Luffy was only 500 millions beneath 1B range not 600+ like Zoro & Sanji.

Zoro and Sanji bounties increase are usually higher bounty than Luffy increase:
M3 First bounties : 77 >60 > 30
Second: 177 > 120 > 100
Third: 330> 320 > 300
4th bounties : zoro 800s or 900s (if he fights smoothie) > sanji 700-800 M > 400M (luffy 4th) / 500 M (5th bounty) luffy
*They will surpass luffy 4th and 5h bounties

Anyway back to the topic,
Smoothie was indeed twice above Pre Enma Zoro , as Smoothie was even above Luffy pre fs!
Enma Zoro vs Smoothie is a befitting match. I wont mind Zoro vs King but I think Zoro vs Smoothie makes more sense since smoothie is twice above bounty wise, she is lazy while Zoro is a hardworking dude, She & her twins badmouth males while Zoro sometimes look down on females (tashigi/Monet...) both have one eye open, both are the strongest swordmen of their Crews.

What do you guys think? Does Zoro vs Smoothie sounds better than Zoro vs King?

@playa4321 @Shura @Sentinel @Blackbeard ...
The possibility of Zoro facing King 1 v 1 doesn't seem available any longer since Sanji is fighting him, and Marco might also wanna clash him. Zoro would end up teaming up or fighting a weakened King.

Queen and Smoothie both have bounties with digit "32" in it like Zoro does.
And they both equal King in strength too.

How would you feel if Zoro faces Smoothie or queen instead of King?

@Kejon @Hades @nik87 @Sadistic Senpai @acknologia @Jiihad
He is going to fight Who's Who :goyea:
Who'Who bounty revealed to be 732 mil. So Zoro vs Who'Who.
no way zoro is not fighting a commander if sanji is fighting king

it’s just who there’s no way zoro is fighting jack as it’s either the mink dukes or jinbe it’s between smoothie or queen i’m leaning queen vs zoro
We dont know if King torture wano samurai tho.
But we see Queen torturing Wano people/samurai in udon prison, and if i remember correctly Zoro want to round up samurai of wano.
So he fighting Queen is connected because of wano samurai thingy. (+ hiyori thing lol)
On top of that, he is the most durable calamities.
Why are people sleeping on Hotei, The mirawarigumi leader? He's a samurai and should be a high tier one.

For me personally I'd like it if Zoro faces a swordsman in a pure swordsmanship fight.

King, Queen and Smoothie would great fights for Zoro, but I'd take a pure swordsman over them to face Zoro any time of the day.

I think Mihawk and Ryuma are his only pure swordsman fights in the series and they weren't that great either as Mihawk stomped him and Ryuma was too weak to be a true challenge. Zoro wants to be WSS so he should face more of these types of foes especially in the land of the samurai, Wano. If not I'd be really disappointed.

I had hopes for Kyoshiro when he was first introduced but we know how that turned out. Now the only pure swordsman left who might be a challenge for Zoro is Hotei. Eventhough it's a long shot I'm hoping he's a hight tier swordsman that can push Zoro to 100%.
He will fight Smoothie :suresure: while Kidd fights Queen. Kidd has a personal vendetta against Queen.
Post automatically merged:

Facts, if Zoro legit fights a calamity he probably won't be able to do anything against Kaido other than stand and let him rape the way he did with Kuma pre ts.

Last edited:
Well we basically were on break week anyway so all things considered we got plenty of info almost 2 weeks before the official release.
I feel bad for people still holding out for info about Sanji but i doubt the chapter will feature him at all at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.