Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all gonna come at me. But zoro fans argue without logic lmao...

Imagine using panel positioning as power levels and saying that he's already yonko level when he was struggling with apoo...ya'll bringing he pushed back fuji but y'all forget fuji wasn't even serious and made zoro bleed, also law stalled both doflamingo and Fuji...still fought doffy and weakened him for luffy..

After luffy, the second person in the worst gen with the most feats and potrayal is actually law....
For thoae that want to argue...dude was literally

introduced as a rival to luffy and kidd ...those saying he doesn't have coc are just hypocrites(zoro doesn't have it yet you people try to put him on a higher pedestal that luffy and kid..lol)...this guy is the whole reason for this war, he kick started it

Even though i think zoro is injuring kaido, i still think his final fight is with king..people saying that means he's already stronger than him are forgetting that the scrabbards all injured kaido and are still going to fight some of the flying six in an extreme diff match

The calamities are for the strawhat
King vs zoro
Queen vs sanji
Jack vs jimbei

Also...killer is definitely shining the arc, either by injuring kaido or bigmom and law is definitely not gonna just be a supporting character(there are fighting 2 monsters fgs, and just one of them can give those 5 an extreme diff match together)
So Zoro will fight Kaidô Bm
- Badly injure Kaido then have enough to strength to beat a yc1 ?

Serious talk for a while

Kidd's bounty has always been extremely high due the sheer cruelty of that man, it wasn't strictly power level related as a matter. Luffy's bounty was literally more legit than Kidd back in Sabaody. I would say the two of them were equally powerful, but then Luffy first allegedly surpassed him due undertaking Rayleigh's training whilst Kidd would not, and I doubt he managed to get as strong by himself, and then Luffy unlocked FS and advanced haki.

Luffy is A LOT more potent and intimidating than Kidd power levels wise.

If we talk about Feats in New World, Urouge is Greatest Supernova by far:

1. Only Supernova who neither made an Alliance not joined Yonko Crew
2. Only Supernova who is still Active & didn't lose his Crew at some point
3. Only Supernova who defeated a Yonko Commander aside from Luffy
4. Only Supernova who met Kaido & didn't end up in Blood
5. Only Supernova who have Women to take care of his wounds similar to WB

Why do you think Kaido jumped & wanted to suicide?
It's because of Urouge ofc

Kaido jumped from Urouge Tier because he couldn't handle it & went to Kid Tier because he found it easy

Status
Not open for further replies.