Status
Not open for further replies.
Once we have asserted that Luffy >> Kidd

Then the rest comes swiftly

We have the author portraying Zoro and Luffy clash on equal ground back at Whisky Peak. Then what happens? A few arcs pass and Luffy unlocks the gears which make him defeat Lucci, too bad in an extreme difficulty fight. Zoro on the other hand is capable to completely dissipate Kaku thanks to his Asura, and no solds his best attack in the blink of an eye.

Silver Mist was legit more intimidating than G3 at the time, mostly due the speed difference. G3 was slow as hell albeit possibly even more powerful.

The two of them undertake similar trainings I would say. Luffy is more disciplined haki wise, but Zoro undertakes the hardest survival training on the other hand.

Zoro and Luffy are equally potent Post TS.

Luffy becomes stronger than Zoro in WCI and much stronger in Udon, but Zoro undertakes the Enma training to attempt to catch up once again and I seriously feel he did by learning advanced CoA in return, or else what was the point of this in the first place.

This is my speculation, however calculated one, based off manga notions.

Kidd's fans will not calm down. Your Kidd hasn't shown anything in the entire manga. Ode only humiliates him for now. So all you write is fantasy at the moment. Zoro in the one shown with 1 katana is stronger than Kidd. Fact. Kidd nn will be able to hurt Kaido, but Zoro will. That is a fact. Don't write your fantasies to everyone as proof.
yes, dont write your fantasies to prove your shitty takes

Supernova are literally Characters that Oda added at the last minute & he himself said that he was gonna make most of them drop from New World and expected only Kid to be relevant among them

But people think that Oda was like: "I will make most these extra characters stronger than my second main character who is destined to become World's Greatest Swordsman & trained under Mihawk for 2 years"

Luffy & Zoro >> Supernova

I don't care what you think about Zoro vs Killer & Apoo but it doesn't change the fact that Oda decided to make a Member of Worst Generation get introduced & defeated in the same Chapter at the cost of drawing a cool scene of Zoro's Oni Giri & also made another Supernova get one-shoted so quickly & drop out of the game just to show an angry Zoro

This clearly shows that for hyping Luffy or Zoro, Oda doesn't care about any other Supernova
However they do shine against other Characters, just not Luffy & Zoro

Main Character Supernova >>> Non-Main Character Half Way Introduced Supernova
So basically your argument for Zoro > Kidd is, Zoro is a mc. Lmao. As if that stopped Law from outshining Zoro in TWO STRAIGHT ARCS. You Zoro fans have no argument for Zoro being over Kidd so now you all are using this bs “relevancy” argument. Just keep dreaming about Zoro killing Kaido and when you wake up you’ll see Luffy and Kidd taking down Yonkos :milaugh:

J

Jo_Ndule

Kidd's fans will not calm down. Your Kidd hasn't shown anything in the entire manga. Ode only humiliates him for now. So all you write is fantasy at the moment. Zoro in the one shown with 1 katana is stronger than Kidd. Fact. Kidd won't be able to hurt Kaido/BM, but Zoro will. It's a fact Don't write your fantasies to everyone as proof
:myman:Kinnemon can hurt Kaido and did it before zoro
Kinnemin can cut fire while zoro can't
Kinnemon is the leader of Retainers and co main leader of alliance alongside SN trio, while zoro is a sidekick to Luffy
Kinnemon > zoro confirmed

J

Jo_Ndule

Does people forget that Kid was introduced fighting Apoo? And was re-introduced in New World fighting Apoo? And was taken to Wano because Apoo betrayed him? And appeared again in Onigashima & fought Apoo again?

Why would Oda keep comparing Kid to Apoo & then make Zoro one shot the guy if he intends for Kid to be stronger than Zoro?
:josad: yeah
Zoro beat base apoo 1 v 1 oops
He couldn't.
He and Drake beat Base Apoo after struggling for 5 chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.