Status
Not open for further replies.
what explanation? about Kid and killer could deal with Kaido longer than luffy? it's fking filler lol, it's shown nowhere in the manga, unless you think anime is canon then theres no use in debating people like you
Filler :choppawhat:

And btw that's not the main point, just a strengthening
I leave the anime to you :milaugh:

J

Jo_Ndule

Law outshined Zoro? I don't remember Zoro losing his Hand & crying against a Shichibukai & being half dead 80% of the time
This isn't about who appers more buddy, it's about who is stronger
If you believe Law is stronger than Fujitora too because the Arc was about Law & not Fujitora then go see a doctor
Fujitora wasn't a main villain or so.
Fuji was kept busy by Sabo
Sabo handled Burgess

Law outshone Zoro in 2 arcs.
If it was Law who fought Pica...pica wouldn't last long and Law wouldn't need help from others to win

:myman:Kinnemon can hurt Kaido and did it before zoro
Kinnemin can cut fire while zoro can't
Kinnemon is the leader of Retainers and co main leader of alliance alongside SN trio, while zoro is a sidekick to Luffy
Kinnemon > zoro confirmed
Kinemon has Ryuo so he injured Kaido. But he can not hold Enma, and Zoro can. So Ryuo Zoro >> Ryuo Kinemona. Yes, Zoro has Ryuo, Oda has already shown it, he trained with the TOP 1 swordsman for 2 years

You wanna talk about situations :gokulaugh: Kidd and Killer were ambushed, in Luffy's case was Luffy to ambush Kaido
Are you saying Kaido appearing out of nowhere and torching the strawhats is NOT an ambush?

Sure. Whatever

If your point is that the situations aren't alike then that's my point as well. The situations are not alike. So comparing them doesn't work. Kid isn't near luffy because of that situation.

Filler :choppawhat:

And btw that's not the main point, just a strengthening
I leave the anime to you :milaugh:
okay sorry my bad i thought you were talking about Kidd and Apoo scene in the anime. And the question now is, how could you know if Killer and Kidd didnt get one shoted by Kaido? i khow they fought, but Luffy fought Kaido too untile he got one shoted

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The only thing Kidd can do better than Zoro opening Kaido's scar is him taking a yonko's limb or something which is lowkey impossible or at the very least, improbable.
Kidd isn't taking kaido's limb.

Sanji has better feats lined up than kidd has backing him up. They are just hyping him up because he has been placed along with luffy and law at sabody and has CoC.

But they forget that what happened to law since dressrosa and even Don Chinjao had CoC🤣🤣🤣

I won't be surprised if zoro start using kidd as a mean to find direction

Status
Not open for further replies.