Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthblack

to bad because of the break until 18, now we got to wait with zoro fans saying zoro will slay kaidou, when sanji and yamato will clearly show up to to help so we can have 9.

black maria u hoe, should habe been on the battfield like the rest of flying 6, what kind of useless hoe hides in a room during the war. kaidou only he keeping her aroudn to f****** that spiderbut.

you need to read what people wrote note what your mind tells you to read, I said one of his stronger attacks.... or perhaps you think Kidd would attack Apoo with a weak attack even though Kid is disgusted of and hates Apoo the most specially after the betrayal
SNs dont defeat other SNs easily ? and yet you put Kid around Luffy level ? Luffy is far stronger than most of SNs, I already gave you example of Law... do you think Hawkins/Bege/Bonney/Apoo could Hold a candle against Katakuri ? that while Luffy is above Katakuri right now...
it is true that other SNs dont have much difference in strength and that includes Kid and I believe Law might be stronger than him, but Luffy is far above them all, only exception I can bring is Zoro since he is 2nd most important character after Luffy in OP world and he is given special privileges just like Luffy unlike other SNs (Special training of Rayleigh and Mihawk)
If Luffy and Zoro beat Apoo (another SN) easily why did they run away from him? Zoro himself remarked his strenght:seriously:
And please don't bring those Dragon Ball arguments A beats B but B beats C so A beats C, One Piece doesn't work this way and should be clear now that we are at chapter 1000

:milaugh:

Kidd was fighting kaido till he collapsed...lost
Luffy fought drunk kaido till he started wheezing then got oneshotted

One fought drunk kaido fro 99% of the battle
The other fought normal kaido .
In fact, kidd fought just base kaido straight while luffy had to fight dragon punching bag kaiod first then base kaido...kaido being drunk
Post automatically merged:

:moonwalk:
read my latest response

The perfect moment for a worldwide poll.
Halfway through a perceived Zoro arc full of Oden wank right after Zoro reaches the roof while Sanji is forcefully kept away from the calamities by Oda. Sanji might fall off the top 5.
Zoro will easily win this one, Zoro is at least 5 times more popular than Luffy amongst western-none Japanese fans.

Then why didnt kidd hurt kaido the first time.
Like i said if it will add to the plot...why didn't luffy also hurt kaido the first time...because he wanted to show kaidos strength...made the scrabbards injure kaido to show their 20 years resilence and a last effort ditch(they were the first ti injure him not even the mc after people said they wouldn't)...now that it's out of the way it time for the supernova to shine...best believe they are gonna cause damage deapite them not having not having fearts if fighting other stronger opponents except luffy

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Like i said if it will add to the plot...why didn't luffy also hurt kaido the first time...because he wanted to show kaidos strength...made the scrabbards injure kaido to show their 20 years resilence and a last effort ditch(they were the first ti injure him not even the mc after people said they wouldn't)...now that it's out of the way it time for the supernova to shine...best believe they are gonna cause damage deapite them not having not having fearts if fighting other stronger opponents except luffy
Luffy didnt fucking have ryou the first time thats why

Status
Not open for further replies.