Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being this wrong about Kid and your post, couldn't be me

Zoro anger being superior to actual COC for kid. :lawsigh:

The fact that kid is the only SN to have an other SN in his crew is not parallelism ?

The fact that Kid is always the guy with the biggest bounty among the SN at Sabaody and first time post TS ?

the fact that Kid fought against multiple Emepror crew like Luffy ?

one of the only SN bar Luffy who didn't sell himself to other Yonko crew or marine (shishibukai etc) ?

Yeah Kid is a chad
All these parallels with Luffy and yet guess what? Kidd is below Luffys underling! Makes a lot of sense right?

to bad because of the break until 18, now we got to wait with zoro fans saying zoro will slay kaidou, when sanji and yamato will clearly show up to to help so we can have 9.

black maria u hoe, should habe been on the battfield like the rest of flying 6, what kind of useless hoe hides in a room during the war. kaidou only he keeping her aroudn to f****** that spiderbut.
Its not her fault Sanji got shit durability.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Imagine being this wrong about Kid and your post, couldn't be me

Zoro anger being superior to actual COC for kid. :lawsigh:

The fact that kid is the only SN to have an other SN in his crew is not parallelism ?

The fact that Kid is always the guy with the biggest bounty among the SN at Sabaody and first time post TS ?

the fact that Kid fought against multiple Emepror crew like Luffy ?

one of the only SN bar Luffy who didn't sell himself to other Yonko crew or marine (shishibukai etc) ?

Yeah Kid is a chad
Imagine reading up the context wrongly... couldn't be me.

Problem with this comparison is its superficial.

Shs crew dynamic is totally different from Kidd's crew.

Killer isn't hyped like zoro who got hyped as "why he isn't the captain"

Kidd pickin fight with yonkous lack substance in comparison to luffy.

And, zoro and luffy are hyped more than kidd in wano - and, parallel regarding them is more concrete than superficial parallel which exist between kidd and luffy just like it was between luffy and law

Based on Zoro videos on YouTube that get twice as much views as Luffy, Fan polls which are dominated by ether Luffy or Zoro.

Some Youtubers make all their carrier on one Zoro video, like for example Ohara who gained thousands of subscribers after Zoro video and that video is still his most highest viewed one.

Tekking's highest viewed video is also about Zoro if I'm not wrong. Morj and ohara were talking in a stream how Zoro videos get the most views.

Status
Not open for further replies.