Status
Not open for further replies.
Law's fan before Dressrosa arc : Seee! Oda portrayed both Luffy and Law on equal footing, let it be in Sabaody, Marineford, or Punk Hazard, They must be equal!.
Reality : Law got trashed by Mingo and thanks to luffy Law could survive

Kidd's fan now : See! Oda portrayed both luffy and Kidd on equal footing, they trained in the very same place!
Reality : you'll know soon what will happen
:milaugh:
Difference being Law has never had the same level as portrayal as Kidd when it comes to being Luffy's rival. Back in Dressrosa I never once thought Law was an equal or a rival to Luffy. He has always been shown as an ally.

Difference being Law has never had the same level as portrayal as Kidd when it comes to being Luffy's rival. Back in Dressrosa I never once thought Law was an equal or a rival to Luffy. He has always been shown as an ally.
law is a cheerleader of luffy lol how tf is he even comsidered as rival of luffy and that cheerleader is stornker than zoro but somehow zoro is stronker than luffy kid law lmaaooo

Well on Whisky Peak it looked different no?

If they were truly equal in that moment then why not forever by this logic :)
First of all, you acting like that fight was all serious, lol. Secondly, haven't things changed after Whiskey Peak? As I've explained a thousand times earlier, Luffy has been shown to be better than Zoro in about every aspect, from strength to speed and from Future sight to getting stronger opponents.

Sanji vs Zoro during the Davy Back Fight. Is this a serious fight? No, right? Then why is Luffy vs Zoro a serious one? lol.

First of all, you acting like that fight was all serious, lol. Secondly, haven't things changed after Whiskey Peak? As I've explained a thousand times earlier, Luffy has been shown to be better than Zoro in about every aspect, from strength to speed and from Future sight to getting stronger opponents.

Sanji vs Zoro during the Davy Back Fight. Is this a serious fight? No, right? Then why is Luffy vs Zoro a serious one? lol.

Actually Asura less Zoro was really as strong as Sanji at the time.

Even in Enies Lobby Base Zoro was a bit stronger than Sanji best case but the huge gap was established thanks to Asura. :)

Honestly I think the Zoro/Luffy clash was legit going by the fact it was tense and not a gag, but of course I haven't been referring to just that overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.