Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, you acting like that fight was all serious, lol. Secondly, haven't things changed after Whiskey Peak? As I've explained a thousand times earlier, Luffy has been shown to be better than Zoro in about every aspect, from strength to speed and from Future sight to getting stronger opponents.

Sanji vs Zoro during the Davy Back Fight. Is this a serious fight? No, right? Then why is Luffy vs Zoro a serious one? lol.

LMAO are you really comparing a GAG SCENE to an actual fight that REALLY happened?

Even the chapter TITLE was "Luffy vs Zoro"

Go read that chapter again real quick, please

I can't believe you really compared a GAG SCENE to this chapter LOL:
https://ww8.readonepiece.com/chapter/one-piece-chapter-112/

First of all, you acting like that fight was all serious, lol. Secondly, haven't things changed after Whiskey Peak? As I've explained a thousand times earlier, Luffy has been shown to be better than Zoro in about every aspect, from strength to speed and from Future sight to getting stronger opponents.

Sanji vs Zoro during the Davy Back Fight. Is this a serious fight? No, right? Then why is Luffy vs Zoro a serious one? lol.

This is for fun for game. Luffy vs zoro was a death fight. Both want to kill each other. Luffy = Zoro :finally::finally::finally:

So you REALLY think they were going all out? LMFAOOO. I thought you guys were trolling. :shame:
Zoro got his bandana using 3 swordstyle
Luffy is using his move that destroyed don s krieg armor
Luffy saying it s time to get serious meanwhile zoro saying that he will kill luffy:ihaha:
U compare a real fight with the gag shit zoro no swords vs sanji:saden: go to a doctor check ur brain:hapnoel:

I'm not familiar with this polling, but again, if Admins promise that they will not deleat my thread then I can prove you that Zoro is more popular than Luffy.
If you are talking here then there is no need for that, Zoro tops in this forum and it was aready proven in the first poll happened last year...you need not to prove anything that has already proven...

Luffy saying it s time to get serious meanwhile zoro saying that he will kill luffy:ihaha:
U compare a real fight with the gag shit zoro no swords vs sanji:saden: go to a doctor check ur brain:hapnoel:
Jokes aside, you are worring me
You really think Zoro>= Luffy?

Damn, it's worst than I thought :jay-he:

oooOOOOOOh whow really thats why Nami waz abLE to stop them with a nonamed punch. Nami>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ZORO AND LUFFY

So, wait. You think he would go all out against his own first mate? :okay:
Of course he was not trying to DESTROY Zoro as he was trying to destroy Crocodile for example, but it was an actual fight

It was not a simple gag scene like the one between Zoro and Sanji that you compared to

They did fight.
Post automatically merged:

yeh thats why this serious fight was broken by nami/ nami>>>>>>>luffy and zoro
Common knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.