Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Its the one thing allegedly planned since the beginning, so I honestly expect it to be something else, that's for sure. He also said he's going to something no one has done before with the final arc/EoS (one of his past interviews this year), so I guess it'll be a big deal at least
I know but as you remember Wano was something he wanted to write since the beginning of the story and as of now it looks like ehh.

I don't wanna give any spoilers, maybe some people will enjoy it and i'm not the kind of guy that tries to take fun out of other people.

But the acting is horrible, the CGI is absolute shit, the movie has 2:30 of duration and all of the action sequences have been shown in the trailers (wich means this has like 10 minutes of action), the script is one of the worst among superhero movies (that's already a really low bar / expectation) full of plot devices.

But the worst part about it, and this is without much spoilers, the ending of the movie tries to give a message that humanity is good and that they would forsake their wishes / dreams for the sake of others, imagine doing this when we are living in 2020 and people can't even accept staying at home and wearing masks for the sake of not only others but themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.