Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't wanna give any spoilers, maybe some people will enjoy it and i'm not the kind of guy that tries to take fun out of other people.

But the acting is horrible, the CGI is absolute shit, the movie has 2:30 of duration and all of the action sequences have been shown in the trailers (wich means this has like 10 minutes of action), the script is one of the worst among superhero movies (that's already a really low bar / expectation) full of plot devices.

But the worst part about it, and this is without much spoilers, the ending of the movie tries to give a message that humanity is good and that they would forsake their wishes / dreams for the sake of others, imagine doing this when we are living in 2020 and people can't even accept staying at home and wearing masks for the sake of not only others but themselves.
Ah ok, so it´s basically a wishful SJW movie with bad execution?
Yeah ok gonna stay away from it.

Surely you know that Zoro is more popular than Luffy in the west?

Outside of Japan where Luffy is overwhelmingly more popular, I can't think of any other place where he's more.popular than Zoro. Be it coming to this conclusion via am anectodal sphere or via various polls one sees online, Zoro is undoubtedly more.popukar than Luffy in the West.
I wouldnt say Luffy is overwhelmingly more popular than Zoro even in japan, since Zoro always get 2nd spot withoud a massive diference in votes, even on the latest pool it was the same and considering Zoro didnt even appear at all in that arc, i would say its damn impressive how solified he is in the 2nd spot there. I think he only lost it once and it was to Law.

Why do you lot hate Sanji so much??
Because Oda hates him, everything comes from the author's wish. If Oda treated Sanji the way he did pre-timskip then the only people who would hate him would be the most radical Zoro fans, but know when Sanji's character is in toilet (thanks to Oda) the everyone who I know hates Sanji for various reasons, but back in the day Sanji was a hype train.

I wouldnt say Luffy is overwhelmingly more popular than Zoro even in japan, since Zoro always get 2nd spot withoud a massive diference in votes, even on the latest pool it was the same and considering Zoro didnt even appear at all in that arc, i would say its damn impressive how solified he is in the 2nd spot there. I think he only lost it once and it was to Law.
Haven't seen any of the polls in Japan. The last one I saw I think was after PH or DR where Law managed to grab the second spot after Luffy and Zoro came third. Haven't checked Japan polls.aimce them though, so wouldn't know the latest polls dynamic in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.