Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy wont Just get to the roof and defeat 2 yonkos.

Kaido for SURE Will be victorious at least One more time before he Falls. He still have tricks on his sleeve.
Nothing is sure in One Piece but I concur on Luffy being unable to solo 2 yonko, as well as 1 I'd add. The point of inducting 5 Supernova involved the necessity of additional help and even a strategical support.

I knew it the moment Killer joined the fight instead of X-Drake or Hawkins. Oda made him join the fight because he's going to kill him or kill his captain.
People forgot about the 1percent charac
This chapter screams ZKK:seriously:

Hilarious how Killer came all the way with Kidd for him to just say this.... lmao

Atleast Kidd knows Killer cant do shit.
I knew it the moment Killer joined the fight instead of strong opponents such as X-Drake or Hawkins. Oda made him join the fight because Killer is going to get killed or watch his captain getting killed.
People forgot about the 1 percent characters.

Somebody screenshot this. Either Killer or Kid will get killed.

They will still fail imo.... Even if luffy can go toe to toe with Kaido SOLO... they will fail in this round imo....
But that's just my personal belief....
I dont think they will "fail" per say, like i dont think Kaido will whoop the floor with them or anything of the sort....But i can see something happening and the fight stoping with both Yonkos getting separated. Be it Onigashima falling, Kaido whooping a few of them out of the roof, or some of them falling down with Big Mom.

Nothing is sure in One Piece but I concur on Luffy being unable to solo 2 yonko, as well as 1 I'd add. The point of inducting 5 Supernova involved the necessity of additional help and even a strategical support.
Yeah, nothing IS sure but Kaido is not a 2 round Boss to me by any means, and he still have BM with him, even harder to make It happen.

I do see kaido fucking they up pretty badly in Future chapters and even kiling someone. I do think he Will fall and die, but not without being the most hard way possible

The raid is absolutely not going to fail.

What happens now is we get a bit of the roof top fight, which then gets relegated to subplot while the Flying Six get defeated and the Calamity fights get set up. The Calamity fights might tie in to the rooftop as well. Then the Calamities go down, and we get Kaido’s hybrid and the fight there starting in earnest. Plus time for any flashbacks.

Kaido will be on top temporarily, he’s almost certain to beat Kid, Killer and Law totally, Luffy and Zoro potentially going down for a bit as well before the grand finale which will happen over the flower capital

The raid is absolutely not going to fail.

What happens now is we get a bit of the roof top fight, which then gets relegated to subplot while the Flying Six get defeated and the Calamity fights get set up. The Calamity fights might tie in to the rooftop as well. Then the Calamities go down, and we get Kaido’s hybrid and the fight there starting in earnest. Plus time for any flashbacks.

Kaido will be on top temporarily, he’s almost certain to beat Kid, Killer and Law totally, Luffy and Zoro potentially going down for a bit as well before the grand finale which will happen over the flower capital
I agree that the raid isn't gonna fail but Luffy getting knocked out again, albeit temporarily, isn't out of the realm of possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.