Future Events Zoro vs Whos Who

Tbf, a lot of Zoro fans say some absurd shit too. Like, a lot of people still truly believe that Sanji will be fighting Page One. That's equally stupid.
And because of those kind of fans a lot of people dont take Zorofans seriously either. At the end of the day we are just fucking around discussing imaginary character's power levels.
:kayneshrug:
And yes, i do think Sanji will fight P1, but i dont think it will be his only opponent in this Arc. With a possibility he might even blueno P1 with some diablejanble + RS new combo atack.

Well RIP to Zoro vs Who's who I guess. It's fine since Zoro would mid diff him anyway.:kayneshrug:
Sanji whipped the floor with p1, Zoro will murder who's who like a lil' bitch.:yasu:
And yesterday you were saying that Sanji couldn't defeat Page One.:josad:
And yes, i do think Sanji will fight P1, but i dont think it will be his only opponent in this Arc. With a possibility he might even blueno P1 with some diablejanble + RS new combo atack.
How many fucking times do I have to say this? Sanji vs Page One match-up is dead since 2019. Even if Sanji does fight him again, it will end up in a low diff just like how Sanji low diff Page One during their first encounter. It will be a waste of panel and waste of time. Good grief.:lawsigh:

Tbf, a lot of Zoro fans say some absurd shit too. Like, a lot of people still truly believe that Sanji will be fighting Page One. That's equally stupid.
Sanji is in a queer spot. He's lumped with Jinbe and Franky in that he's not put over Flying six. Yet they clearly have their extreme diffs cut out for them where Sanji is surrounded by a gang he refuses to fight even if it means losing. He probably can't last long enough for the allies to make it upstairs and switch with him.

He also has like zero interest in his own upgrade. He ditches the RS, never even studied it, never had Franky upgrade it. So it hardly looks appropriate for him to move on unless say, Hawkins occupies Drake. Then the way is clear for him to take on a calamity since Marco will eventually need help

Well RIP to Zoro vs Who's who I guess. It's fine since Zoro would mid diff him anyway.:kayneshrug:

How many fucking times do I have to say this? Sanji vs Page One match-up is dead since 2019. Even if Sanji does fight him again, it will end up in a low diff just like how Sanji low diff Page One during their first encounter. It will be a waste of panel and waste of time. Good grief.:lawsigh:
Whats your opinion on the raid suit?

Of course i was saying that, seeing people switching their signs with Sanji in the roof and claiming all manner of BS in the spoiler thread made me wanna make fun of Sanji a lot.

Specialy considering someone i will not mention was soo desperate to wank Sanji he was posting and discussing manga stuff in the anime thread, and claiming garbage like "Page one could overpower garp if he was standing still like Sanji was". How could i resist not troll someone for that? Plus everything i said is true, Sanji did not hurt P1 and he was the one who fleed the fight, leaving the match inconclusive....BUT he did not use diable janble with the suit, and was mostly testing it out.
:suresure:

Last edited: