Future Events Zoro vs Whos Who

Whats your opinion on the raid suit?
What do you mean? Like RS Sanji vs Who's who? If that's the case then I guess RS Sanji win mid diff sounds fair.
Of course i was saying that, seeing people switching their signs with Sanji in the roof and claiming all manner of BS in the spoiler thread made me wanna make fun of Sanji a lot.

Specialy considering someone i will not mention was soo desperate to wank Sanji he was posting and discussing manga stuff in the anime thread, and claiming garbage like "Page one could overpower garp if he was standing still like Sanji was". How could i resist not troll someone for that? Plus everything i said is true, Sanji did not hurt P1 and he was the one who fleed the fight, leaving the match inconclusive....BUT he did not use diable janble with the suit, and was mostly testing it out.
:suresure:
What's wrong with Sanji going to the roof though? Is there some kind of barrier that blocked Sanji from entering there?

Okay fine, I was a bit exaggerated when I say Page One would send Garp flying but you gotta remember that pre-timeskip Luffy send Garp flying though.

How did Page One not getting hurt by Sanji?

He literally got kicked so hard that Page has to pull out his hybrid form.

And when did Sanji run away? Is there some kind of panel that I can't see just because I'm Asian?:choppawhat:

The rest I agree.:kayneshrug:

What do you mean? Like RS Sanji vs Who's who? If that's the case then I guess RS Sanji win mid diff sounds fair.

What's wrong with Sanji going to the roof though? Is there some kind of barrier that blocked Sanji from entering there?

Okay fine, I was a bit exaggerated when I say Page One would send Garp flying but you gotta remember that pre-timeskip Luffy send Garp flying though.

How did Page One not getting hurt by Sanji?

He literally got kicked so hard that Page has to pull out his hybrid form.

And when did Sanji run away? Is there some kind of panel that I can't see just because I'm Asian?:choppawhat:

The rest I agree.:kayneshrug:
Whats wrong with him being in the roof? Nothing, if Killer is there i dont see a problem with Sanji being there...But he is not, and there is indeed a barrier keeping him from being there and its called Black Maria. The real question here is, WHY should Sanji be on the roof? The only reason why sanjifans want him there is because Zoro is there. None of the matchups these same people wanna see him fight against are there.

Garp LET Luffy send him flying soo he would be out of the way....Not like he even try to block the atack.

Again, you are showing Sanji hitting P1, not HURTING P1...Page one was completely unscratched after all that, and he changed to hybrid form because he was not able to hit Sanji, who was too fast for him in his dinossaur form.

Did he KO P1? No, did P1 KO him? No....Sanji let his allies flee just soo he could flee after them, ok, he didnt run because he was scared of P1, but that dosent change the fact that the fight stoped because someone fled, and it was not P1. Before you mention it...Yeah, Zoro and Luffy fled from Apoo, but they dint run away from him because they were scared of Apoo, they ran from Apoo because they didnt wanna waste time on Apoo since they are aiming for Kaido himself, not some underling.
Post automatically merged:

Whos Who is a:

- Pirate Captain
- Calamity lvl hype
- Doesnt fly in Base nor DF
- Probably an ancient cat fruit. So a cool Sabretooth making him very sharp and lethal
- Also is a swordsman

Perfect for Zoro in my opinion
:pepelit:i agree its perfect :pepelit:

perfect. zoro need to learn first how to fight against YC. luffy go through that too before face kata and cracker
yet he s facing against 2 yonko :suresure:

Last edited:
Whats wrong with him being in the roof? Nothing, if Killer is there i dont see a problem with Sanji being there...But he is not, and there is indeed a barrier keeping him from being there and its called Black Maria. The real question here is, WHY should Sanji be on the roof? The only reason why sanjifans want him there is because Zoro is there. None of the matchups these same people wanna see him fight against are there.

Garp LET Luffy send him flying soo he would be out of the way....Not like he even try to block the atack.

Again, you are showing Sanji hitting P1, not HURTING P1...Page one was completely unscratched after all that, and he changed to hybrid form because he was not able to hit Sanji, who was too fast for him in his dinossaur form.

Did he KO P1? No, did P1 KO him? No....Sanji let his allies flee just soo he could flee after them, ok, he didnt run because he was scared of P1, but that dosent change the fact that the fight stoped because someone fled, and it was not P1. Before you mention it...Yeah, Zoro and Luffy fled from Apoo, but they dint run away from him because they were scared of Apoo, they ran from Apoo because they didnt wanna waste time on Apoo since they are aiming for Kaido himself, not some underling.
Sanji doesn't have to be on the rooftop. He can stay back and fight the Calamity but what's more important is that King or Queen might move to the rooftop and Sanji might fight them there.

Yes, Garp let himself wide open and got hit while Sanji just standing there and land on kick on Page's palm and failed to blocked it.

Page was screaming though, why would you scream if you don't feel pain? Page never say that Sanji was too fast for him, Page say that he's more tricky to deal with because of Sanji's invisibility.

Whether Sanji did not knock out Page One or Page One did not knock out Sanji doesn't matter. Sanji was clearly dominating in the fight until he got send flying across the city. Neither Sanji or Page flee. Sanji said that he have to knock Page out quickly or else the city will be in danger. Why would Sanji fight Page in the first place if he can't knock out? And Sanji didn't know that Page will heal quickly because of his ancient zoan fruit. Luffy and Zoro ran away from Apoo because they were in trouble and need time to recover. Not because they were scared of Apoo like you said.