General Relationship Discussion

H

Homelander

What was Maggi's id in OJ? Dont tell me its @Bogard :pepeke:
Same name.
Post automatically merged:

I’ve heard from sources that prostitutes don’t mind it when people pay them for non sexual, intimate acts like this. I’m sure it’s not cheap but if you need something comforting like a body around you, could be worth while.
Thats very misleading suggestion. :smithnie:
Post automatically merged:

Seems like cinera catfished few users.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Dawg you're not getting any relationship advice on a cartoon forum lmao. Hit up tinder or something

Idk what this is supposed to be, but this is one of the funniest responses I've seen in a long time lmao, thanks for the laugh
Think you proved your first sentence with the second one...as someone who used Tinder extensively before finding a long-term partner via other means, telling someone to go there for a successful relationship is like telling someone to extinguish a fire with gasoline.

Since no one wants to make one, allow me to be the first one to create it.

The topic is simple, talk about all of your relationship experiences here, current or past. Consider this way something where we can all connect based on who we loved, how we loved someone, or our expectations for a good relationship.

I’ll start things off by describing my first and only relationship currently. So this is a long distance one with a simple minded country girl. She has some heart, taught me to go for what I want in life, have dreams of wanting us to be married in Japan, and obsessed with wanting to own many pets. But she has some flaws like poor memory, poor grammar (You have no idea how many times I correct her), she’s still unable to find a decent job, rather ignorant to believe any fake news on the internet, lazy and unmotivated, and have the lowest self esteem ever (Even complimenting her only makes her feel worse).

But that’s all about my relationship. Feel free to share yours.