US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This clownery is everyone's fault, left to right, this is what happens when you treat politics as drama and entertainment, when you argue on social media and so forth, from rioting to dumb fucks storming a government building. Conservatives were reminded that their leaders are all dirty snakes like the democrats, just a different coat of paint, it's also ironic they pulled an antifa by storming a government building, now they can't mock the left for supporting rioters when their own are doing the same shit.

Bravo America.

And just as 2021 started off so well, I'm reminded of why I'm ashamed to live in America.

You know, I figured Trump supporters were gonna pull some shit in the next few days, but I didn't think full blown treason was gonna happen. Cuz that's literally what this is: TREASON. If this happened in any other country, the U.S would step in immediately while preaching about preserving democracy and all that bullshit.
How shit is your security when people in cloth can storm the CAPITAL that easily?
If these anarchists weren't white then you can bet your ass our security's response would have been a lot quicker:kayneshrug:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
This clownery is everyone's fault, left to right, this is what happens when you treat politics as drama and entertainment, when you argue on social media and so forth, from rioting to dumb fucks storming a government building. Conservatives were reminded that their leaders are all dirty snakes like the democrats, just a different coat of paint, it's also ironic they pulled an antifa by storming a government building, now they can't mock the left for supporting rioters when their own are doing the same shit.

Bravo America.
People and the media are so obsessed with making everything a left vs. right problem that does nothing but divide us. Its always been a rich vs. poor problem and how the Government handled Corona and Unemployment should have opened people's eyes by now.

Gotta say, I didn't expect to see a sort of pathetically plotted and executed coup in the US while I went to bed. I don't even know if I should laugh or cry now. Like... it's just so damn pathetic in the way all those morons look so happy storming the Capitol, stealing shit and burning cameras. And it's also just as terryfying because they seemingly can do that scott free...

And just as 2021 started off so well, I'm reminded of why I'm ashamed to live in America.

You know, I figured Trump supporters were gonna pull some shit in the next few days, but I didn't think full blown treason was gonna happen. Cuz that's literally what this is: TREASON. If this happened in any other country, the U.S would step in immediately while preaching about preserving democracy and all that bullshit.

If these anarchists weren't white then you can bet your ass our security's response would have been a lot quicker:kayneshrug:
To be fair, Other cities were under seige by anitfa because their mayors also had no spines or brains to do anything, all it took was a couple of murders and rapes before they took it seriously and did something. This is embarrassing, Russia and China having a laugh right now.

Trump was never the problem, as proven here, his party threw him under the bus, he lost, and there's still violent protesting going on, The People are the real problem.
So the conspiracy theories about voter fraud he's been spewing didn't have any impact on what happened today? Trump was ALWAYS the problem mate. Yes, these racist gun loving degenerates have always lived in the U.S even before Trump, but they stayed quiet until the second Trump became president. Trump gave them their voice and platform. There's a reason this has never happened to the U.S in modern times.

Status
Not open for further replies.