Current Events Why do people think Kaido and BM will lose on the roof?

Will the yonko lose in Act 3?

• Total voters
M

mckengrie

If Luffy and Zoro have truly become above first mate level i can see it making sense that the supernova team will win.

I´m sort of feeling though that Big Mom might get out of the fight for some reason and only Kaido will be dealt with.
I don't think so. I think that Zoro become first commander in Wano Kuni Arc because not yet Zoro fight other first commander. How and when Zoro become above first commander? Luffy become above, I say ok but Zoro?

I don't think so. I think that Zoro become first commander in Wano Kuni Arc because not yet Zoro fight other first commander. How and when Zoro become above first commander? Luffy become above, I say ok but Zoro?
I thought Zoro would fight King and become above firstmate level after that but now when Zoro is apparently taking part in the Kaido fight it´s looking like Zoro might have surpassed the likes of King.

M

mckengrie

I thought Zoro would fight King and become above firstmate level after that but now when Zoro is apparently taking part in the Kaido fight it´s looking like Zoro might have surpassed the likes of King.
I understood but roof war what happened? We don't know what happen in roof yet. Maybe Zoro go down then start fight King? Or King want to go up roof and start fight Zoro?

I think that We look Zoro in roof, Oda thought chapter 1000 with hype.

Because Oden prophecized it

Because Oda built up the climax of the story for this fight

Because there is no way for the Alliance to get back up if they lose there

Because it would bore the readers

Because Oda wants to end One Piece within 5 years and not 15
Knowing Oda he likely drag it out to more then 5 years but i do see Wano ending this year and the story overall will definitely start moving at a fast pace from now on.

This is absolutely impossible. Doflamingo lost in 30+ chapters.
There are two great pirates here.
You underestimate yonko thinking that there will be no 4 act.

Added a poll "Will the yonko lose in Act 3?"
I also think so but look at the built up its point out that why Onigashima will fall on the capital and many people will die like Doflamingos birdcage it all points out in that direction I hope the yonkos wont fall but lets see its a bad implementation

Kaido is going down in the hands of Luffy right now on the roof. Something you guys are forgetting is how everything has been hyped to happen during the fire festival and specially the breaking point of chapter 1000. If it were to be an inconsequential battle then the author wouldn't need to try so hard to make it start during this chapter, whith Luffy's speech that he's gonna surpass both Yonkou and become Pirate King...

Nah. This is it boys. It's the time for Zoro to shine and there's no way around it.