Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It helps me keep track of the posts I've read.

@AL sama, @Reborn, @Zem: I don't understand the focus on Strawberry supposedly being new. I don't think playing competently in your first Mafia game as a new player is particularly suspicious. I played pretty well in my first game on OJ (people were surprised I was new), and I didn't have the foresight to have read previous games. Competence among new players shouldn't be suspicious, it's such a weird thing to focus on.
Oh you are right but I don't think we should brush this aisde without exploring the possibility of him lying about it.

So I am simply trying to explore.

I don't think that should be any issue because it's not like I am casting him as scum. Also, it help geenerates reactions so don't know why you felt the need to tell me this

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I thought this kind of roles are from scum, but if they are town, then there is a possibility to have an answer.
Nah you misunderstood what I meant
It is impossible for a single person to know every role summited. But if someone knows a role that has the power to do it he/she should say so and then we can lock 1 possible role and narrow who or what is in this game
Cause right now there are 100 possible roles and we should work to narrow it down as much as we can to know what we are up against

AL sama

Red Haired
@AL sama, @Reborn, @Zem: I don't understand the focus on Strawberry supposedly being new. I don't think playing competently in your first Mafia game as a new player is particularly suspicious. I played pretty well in my first game on OJ (people were surprised I was new), and I didn't have the foresight to have read previous games. Competence among new players shouldn't be suspicious, it's such a weird thing to focus on.
and your point is??

I m focusing on mich not him

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Meh, maybe I'll isolate you later, but this is not the Town!Reborn I'm used to. Town!Reborn is normally a Town leader, and is very aggressive with his reads and when scumhunting. I guess this is Day 0, but it's not what I would expect from you.
That aggressive town reborn is no more.

I like being more calm and collective now.

If you wanna sus me then do you have to do better than bringing my meta of games which happened months ago

D

Dragomir

Vote Count -

Go D. Usopp – Flower > Dragomir
Zem – Krogothwolf
Al Sama – Flower > Lindltaylor
Flower – Rej
Lindltaylor – Al Sama
Jinri – SinofGod
Naomi – Noctis > *
Ratchet – No Lynch
Luthon – Lanji > *
Lanji – Al Sama
Noctis – Kiwipom > *
Rej – Odd > *
Finalbeta – Ratchet
Dynamight – Odd
Tobi – Dragomir
Yo Tan Wa – Rej
Cinera – Alibaba
Natalija – Midnight Delight
Reborn – Luthon
Kiwipom – Luthon > *

Total -

Al Sama / Dragomir / Rej – 2
No Lynch / Alibaba / Ratchet / Odd / Krogothwolf / SinofGod / Lindltaylor / Midnight Delight / Luthon – 1

Note - Vote counts do not necessarily reflect the actual votes values.
sup ningens

[vote lynch flower]
As a Woman of my word :endthis:

Vote Lynch @krogothwolf

Hello to the rest of y'all, too bad it's @Flower bed time, no one to have coffee with :josad:
No, I've had sex before.

I can vote you know if you want.

vote lynch SinOfGreed
Vote Lynch Rej.

I think he slipped when he said all roles should be strong. Since most Townies shouldn't have a role yet, why assume this? Unless he's scum and doesn't know.
Honestly I'm pretty sure everyone just has
"???!" in their role PMs. I don't know why you would think I know anything here. If you're asking me about previous weeb games then, it's probably some sort of event that's going to trigger us getting the roles.

Or since this is the grand line and we have to choose a path, we might land on an "island" at night, and just as how the SHs became stronger after each island, our abilities may surface as well.

Honestly at this point we can just speculate.

Vote Lynch AL Sama
lets play

vote lind
ok

[vote lynch dragomir]

i dont like what hes cooking
Well that was a waste of time reading all of that. Given the lack of information I don't see why we're even tabling a lynch right now, what do we gain from it?

Vote Lynch No One
Vote lynch Lanji @Noctis
Post automatically merged:

Can you explain what you mean here? Color chart?
True words were never said

Vote Lynch Kiwi

Alright, fellas, we have our today lynch.
I will ignore the anti-rej bias in this game.

Anyway I just came across a point.
I think it makes sense to treat this DP like a vanilla game. And the rest will evolve on its own.

Also since its all about voting people we dislike I would also place a vote on a person I dislike.

vote oddoddfruit

Also I think Flower could be town even if she voted me. Because she is nitpicky and I am not surprised she picked up on one of my statements the way she did. I wanna leave it here as GTH.
Sup

I'm taken aback by how I'm the only player (at least to have put themselves "in the firing line") to have figured out how Michelle's tone for posing that question had overstepped the way one would pose it for such a trivial oversight.

Furthermore, I don't like how @oddoddfruit is accusing me so resolutely and yet his behaviour is not sticking well with his own premises.

But I'm going with Vote Lynch Ratchet @novaselinenever

Voting no one is an astounding idea, when alignment might have very well been allocated beforehand to all players. And information can still be gathered via meta if that's what he meant (doubtful).
Since no one talks about same subject besides Rej i will presume nothing big happened

And apperantly we have a weeb king and weeb king is most likely weeb from previous weeb game that won

And since Odd was george constanza in that game and won as mafia...

Vote lynch Odd
vote lynch dragomir

because it will be funny
You guys gotta stop with the past game this past game that.

Also, Vote Lynch Rej :absojustice:
I'm on page 10 now.
Vote Lynch: @Alibaba.

I've seen nothing substantial from them, just fluff with Jinri about anime girls and useless banter. Furthermore, they seem to be an experienced player from NF. They're not the only person that has been posting without substance, but they have my vote for now.

I might change my vote after I make it through the remaining 21+ pages, but I think I'll keep it on them for now.
Also unvote

@Lindltaylor I am thinking to revise my read on Flower thanks to your input. Same as I think I can revise odd for now.
Ugh

Vote lynch Midnight Delight
Why deliberately dodging my question? Finding hard to justify that you made a slip?😏

Vote Lynch Luthon
Vote Lynch Luthon

:seriously:

Yo! Please whenever you are voting make sure to tag Nova and me. Both of us, not just one. It will help us keep better track of these votes, especially later in the game as things pick up in pace. Thank you!​

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So far I like Al the least of every player here. He feels squirrelly and stand offish for Day 1. Wouldn’t mind seeing him go.
Yo! Please whenever you are voting make sure to tag Nova and me. Both of us, not just one. It will help us keep better track of these votes, especially later in the game as things pick up in pace. Thank you!
Read the thread ningen. If we have to so do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.