Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway
I have a theory , a game theory
the reason we have ??? for roles is bcs of a certain role itself
Now if that role is town or mafia is up to debate but i think it is town role. Mafia and anti town roles suffer most from this

mine says eliminate all threats to town. you were saying you didn't know anything :pringles
Kvothe Kingkiller is leaning town for me so far

Al is leaning town aswell but that might just be my personal bias.

Unvote

vote lynch novaselinever
That somehow feels dangerous.

Back to work for me
Wait you are Beky? You know since i decided to play mafia again ive started having nightmares about the game where you were exe said your target was Zemmi thereby clearing her and then working with her to help mafia win.

It helps me keep track of the posts I've read.

@AL sama, @Reborn, @Zem: I don't understand the focus on Strawberry supposedly being new. I don't think playing competently in your first Mafia game as a new player is particularly suspicious. I played pretty well in my first game on OJ (people were surprised I was new), and I didn't have the foresight to have read previous games. Competence among new players shouldn't be suspicious, it's such a weird thing to focus on.
I somehow remember that first game of yours very differently.

@Smileyman

No offense but can you stop sending me like notifications? It´s a bit annoying.
Sorry but that's how I know which posts I've read before. I would advise just putting the notifications off.

all wg players should just get all the nf players out first.
Vote Lynch @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@novaselinenever @Dragomir

Emil

Certified Memelord
Since no one talks about same subject besides Rej i will presume nothing big happened
Post automatically merged:

And apperantly we have a weeb king and weeb king is most likely weeb from previous weeb game that won
Post automatically merged:

And since Odd was george constanza in that game and won as mafia...

Vote lynch Odd
dem did odd actually play last one lmao
also did anyone submit weeb king? or that means some ppl wont get their submissions?

Lynching the host will not help us catching scum :shrugň
neither will these posts of urs

Emil

Certified Memelord
Usually nothing good comes from lynching a host. In this case I don't think it's even possible to do so and they vote is just being "counted".

It might be alright to joke or amuse it in the first phase but I would think anyone trying to seriously lynch them would be trying to distract town and waste votes.
feel free to propose a substitution for it

if you are worried about me I'm going to change my vote off of nova after I see a vote count, I need to know
i wanna know too actually lmao, starting with drago cuz he actually posts in the thread lol

Status
Not open for further replies.