Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gap between Blueno and Kaku is wider than the one between Lucci and Kaku ratio wise and still Kaku needs at least solid low difficulty to take him down, like Luffy needed in G2 and I'm being very generous, it could be more.

Zoro one shot Kaku with a single named attack. Do the math.
The multiplication gap (2.7x vs 1.8x) is wider but the absolute gap is smaller. (1380 vs 1800).
Jet Gattling beats Kaku and leaves him more injured than Asura. That is not debatable.
Zoro's serious fights end up with "one shots" after him mostly looking bad or equal against his opponent.

It never was that was people headcannon, his dragon form has the offensive powers and pretty tanky, but his human form he probably much faster
But this holds no base. Kaido is tanky as hell in human form, to the point that Luffy went from Gear Third to Fourth in order to face it, and we've seen that he maintains abilities from his dragon power without transforming (I mean, he just lifted Onigashima with clouds while in base). Oda has set up the foundation for Kaido being able to breath fire in human form, to be honest.

When shanks came they said it, cmon really sickbeard>Kaido
:kriwhat: Said what? Kaido is still the enemy of the Marines, Kaido was going to fight with the Marines too.

Shanks challenged Whitebeard on panel, Whitebeard attacked him but couldn't beat him. The same thing would happen with Kaido, Whitebeard couldn't beat Kaido as well. And Oden exactly said that, if he can't beat Kaido, then no one from his era could, only except for the new generation; Luffy and co.

The multiplication gap (2.7x vs 1.8x) is wider but the absolute gap is smaller. (1380 vs 1800).
Jet Gattling beats Kaku and leaves him more injured than Asura. That is not debatable.
Zoro's serious fights end up with "one shots" after him mostly looking bad or equal against his opponent.
What are you on about?
I only meant ratio wise

Blueno's doriki are below 1000 and Kaku's above 2000. Lucci 4000 or something.

The gap is wider, learn how to do math. I'm an engineering student so you can trust my calcs.

1. kid says nothing disputing luffy becoming pirate king because he knows its the truth
2. kid has no clue about luffys 'special haki'
3. luffys special haki including future sight are proven 'main character power ups' and wci was a training arc with katakuri for luffy
4. zoro even is commenting on luffys special haki... he's surprised (and it is luffys special haki)
5. kid calling law a straw hat for following orders
6. law pissed luffy told him to move the scabbards right when he was going to do it so it looks like he's following orders
7. kid, luffy, law making a meme face and taking a meme fireball
8. zoro is rival with killer in the supernovas, not luffy, not kid, not law

but my man killer, he's got glow ups and come ups for days. killer fans where you at you the real ones

oda reads these forums. there's no other explanation.

Don't act like all Zoro fans are angels
A big part (the majority, from what I observed) slendered Killer to death even calling him low diff material (lol)
Oda thinks differently tho
:goyea:
Low diffs to Zoro doesn't mean he is weak. Pica is low diff material for Zoro but he can solo the grand fleet of SH by himself as we saw in DR ... Killer couldn't tank Zoro, that's a fact from manga. Killer even said with his real weapons, the fight would have been different so he literally accepted he lost to Zoro.
That's the issue with people, if Zoro beats someone = the latter is weak af. See how Apoo went from being the strongest SN to the weakest now lmao!

we have never even seen dragon smile you are reaching into the stratosphere but its always like this for people with nonsensical theories
OMG, I say right, he says left... I say left, he says right!
I am saying they look the same.. not smile the same
:choppawhat:

Is that too hard for you? should I explain it in another language?
عم أحكي إنه الاثنين بيشبهوا بعض، مش إنهم بيضحكوا

Status
Not open for further replies.