Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just used manga faces to prove just because captains stand or work together doesn't make them rivals, equals or stronger than others.

Big Mom attacks Luffy with “Heavenly Fire” before he can get up, but Zoro cut Prometheus in half with Kinemon's "Kitsunebiryuu: Homurasaki" (he says he stole it).

Kid mocks Law for becoming Luffy's subordinate and says he doesn't care if "lower-level people" wants to team up.

Big Mom attacks Luffy, Law and Kid with a new technique called “Heavenly Bonbon” (天上のボンボン (ヘブンリーボンボン)) where Prometheus spits out 3 small fireballs.

Luffy: "So the first guy who touches that fire is a "lower level" guy".

Law and Kid say they won't play Luffy's game. But when the fireballs come close, all of them refuse to touch them (they all make funny "Huh?!!" faces) and so all of them got hit by fireballs.

Low level trio level.
Stop. Zoro rival is Killer
Zoro is portrayed as Killer equal

that's is the reason Zoro don't talk to Kid and Law but to Killer only in this chapter

ah yes, Zoro and Killer make a combo attack

Luffy, Law and Kid make a combo together

Zoro is a underling to Oda eyes

Take your L

-Kaido sees the images of Shanks inside of his head alongside with Roger and Whitebeard. Meaning that Kaido fought Shanks and couldn't beat him.

-Kaido is canonically stronger and superior to Mihawk, Kaido is the strongest pirate and strongest creature. Kaido is stronger than Akainu by Oda's own words.

If even Kaido (superior of Mihawk) can't beat Shanks, what are the chances of Mihawk beating Shanks? Its zero.

Its the same with WSM Whitebeard when Shanks and Whitebeard fought. Whitebeard is superior and stronger than Mihawk, its not even close. But even Whitebeard couldn't beat Shanks. Then Mihawk has zero chance to beat Shanks.

Its only logical that Mihawk's limited sword title doesn't apply to Shanks, who is mysterious and its Shanks > Mihawk.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Zoro needs Enma to hurt Kaido but Killer just needs a regular blade. So you not missing m7ch
killer>sanji eos:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

-Kaido sees the images of Shanks inside of his head alongside with Roger and Whitebeard. Meaning that Kaido fought Shanks and couldn't beat him.
-Kaido is canonically stronger and superior to Mihawk, Kaido is the strongest pirate and strongest creature.

If even Kaido (superior of Mihawk) can't beat Shanks, what are the chances of Mihawk beating Shanks? Its zero.
Its the same with Whitebeard when Shanks and Whitebeard fought. Whitebeard is superior and stronger than Mihawk, its not even close. But even Whitebeard couldn't best Shanks. Mihawk has zero chance to beat him.

Its only logical that Mihawk's title doesn't apply to Shanks, who is mysterious and its Shanks > Mihawk.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I know that Luffy already affected Kaido unlike Law and Kidd but still it's weird seeing some guys putting Kidd and Law way above Zoro when absolutely nothing in this chap proves that it's case
Nah, Luffy is at top... Zoro comes second... the rest are useless except for Law because his DF ability can be great as a supporter for Luffy and Zoro.... like doing shambles for example to get someone out of danger... just an example...

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Stop. Zoro rival is Killer
Zoro is portrayed as Killer equal

that's is the reason Zoro don't talk to Kid and Law but to Killer only in this chapter

ah yes, Zoro and Killer make a combo attack

Luffy, Law and Kid make a combo together

Zoro is a underling to Oda eyes

Take your L
Zoro belittled to Killer's equal?

Didn't know Killer got God tier endurance like Zoro + Demon Asura mode

The guy made progresses

Portrayal huh? Ironically you're basing this on shown feats and calling it portrayal....

BM got bruised by Franky, blitzed by Brooke, thrown by Jinbe and rolled out a castle by Robin. Also had her attacks stopped by Chopper and couldn't get passed Marco on her own. Big Mom must be MUCH weaker than Kaido who messed up the Scabbards without using full strength. Whitebeard was used as a hype tool for the admirals.....Zoro used as a hype tool for Carrot.....Shanks himself was used a hype tool for Pre-Yami Teach.....

You're picking and choosing what matters and declare what's acceptable for the sake of saying Shanks the swordsman is above the strongest swordsman.

Funny thing is that there's a legit argument you can be using but instead you use this easily debunkable methods.
Classic whataboutism that has zero relevance to what im talking about. Negative portrayal does not equate to relatively NO portrayal. Also, the part I highlighted shows exactly how I know you have entirely lost track of what I was even talking about.

I'll say it again for you summarized:

- I believe Mihawk can defeat Shanks as a swordsman.

- I dont believe "swordsman" is the extent of Shanks' capabilities. Display of Haki and his overall clashes with top tier characters, unlike Mihawk, already points to the possibility

- I don't believe Mihawk ever defeated Shanks overall, hence that's why we never heard it.

- I do believe Mihawk takes pity on Shanks for having 1 arm though, however that relates to combat feats, who knows. It doesnt matter because Shanks can still clash with Whitebeard 1 handed.

- I DONT believe there is any definitive evidence to determine if Shanks is not 100% a swordsman, just as there is no DEFINITIVE evidence to determine if Mihawk has defeated him, because the only argument seems to be a title

So please, once again, stop misconstruing my posts to mean something I didn't say. The argument has always been that Shanks vs Mihawk is a stupid argument because neither side has enough evidence.

Fuck my biases, fuck yours, it rooted in fact that neither side has a good argument aside from what we THINK certain interpretations mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.