Who Will Woronoa Woro One Shot Next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Oh when it comes to notoriority, I would agree that they have more AS LONG AS Sanji is not being called as Vinsmoke... because Germa in general has bigger name than the likes of Capone "evident from WCI"
Wouldn't you agree?

But name and fame is all just mediocre honestly... it's not a big deal... besides, Oda loves trolling Sanji a lot, which is a fact
Sanji is being called a vinsmoke in his bounty poster and he is still below worst gen in portrayal

"God tier endurance" - takes Luffy's pain/fatigue and nearly dies bearing the burden that his captain struggles through multiple times. More recently according to Zorotards is knocked out by a stomach ache.
"Demon Asura mode" - pre skip situational technique that was portrayed in every way on par with diable jambe and not deemed as being useful for the serious fight with Oz. :pepecafe:
- Top Endurance tier of Luffy while he nearly died and fainted from hody bite and fainted from apoo attack and needed to be carried away .
- Luffy and Kid and Law attacked together no damage .

:pepecorn:

Stop. Zoro rival is Killer
Zoro is portrayed as Killer equal

that's is the reason Zoro don't talk to Kid and Law but to Killer only in this chapter

ah yes, Zoro and Killer make a combo attack

Luffy, Law and Kid make a combo together

Zoro is a underling to Oda eyes

Take your L
Zoro was portrayed as Killer's rival, but not as Killer equal

He already defeated him.

Do your bullying with the facts that you have been presented with, they are more than enough to make fun of Zoro's wankers, there's no need to make shit up

Stop the cap. Is Law equal to Luffy now?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Classic whataboutism that has zero relevance to what im talking about. Negative portrayal does not equate to relatively NO portrayal. Also, the part I highlighted shows exactly how I know you have entirely lost track of what I was even talking about.
It's completely relevant but its all answered below.

- I believe Mihawk can defeat Shanks as a swordsman.
There is no "as a swordsman." Mihawk is above Shanks period. It didn't matter for any of Zoro's battles so how come it matters for Shanks?

- I dont believe "swordsman" is the extent of Shanks' capabilities. Display of Haki and his overall clashes with top tier characters, unlike Mihawk, already points to the possibility
Once again, it doesnt matter. Lots of Zoro's opponents had abilities beyond swordsmanship but Zoro didn't care and had to overcome all of it to be stronger than them.

Fujitora is a strong swordsman because of gravity....Law because of the Ope....Diamante because of Flutter etc...

- I don't believe Mihawk ever defeated Shanks overall, hence that's why we never heard it.
There's also no report on Shanks beating Mihawk but the latter is the one with the title
There's also no report Katakuri being beaten before Luffy or Roger/WB beating the other.....so any statement relating to their strength is irrelevant?

- I do believe Mihawk takes pity on Shanks for having 1 arm though, however that relates to combat feats, who knows. It doesnt matter because Shanks can still clash with Whitebeard 1 handed.
Mihawk doesnt like fighting against people with handicaps. It's nothing but an honor code that he and Zoro shares and displayed.

- I DONT believe there is any definitive evidence to determine if Shanks is not 100% a swordsman, just as there is no DEFINITIVE evidence to determine if Mihawk has defeated him, because the only argument seems to be a title
It's irrelevant whatever other abilities Shanks has just like how it was irrelevant for most of Zoro's opponents and even Zoro himself. That's the point.

So please, once again, stop misconstruing my posts to mean something I didn't say. The argument has always been that Shanks vs Mihawk is a stupid argument because neither side has enough evidence.
As you can see, I didn't misconstrue a thing.
Fuck my biases, fuck yours, it rooted in fact that neither side has a good argument aside from what we THINK certain interpretations mean.
Its not bias to say the strongest swordsman is stronger than a swordsman......

Instead, you could have said: Whitebeard was the STRONGEST man yet Roger was his equal, contradicting his title. WB and Roger fought many times but it's unknown if there ever was a victor. To be the new WSM, you have to beat WB and have it publicly known. With that alone, you'd have a decent example for Shanks and Mihawk. Mihawk is the WSS and one has to beat him to claim the title....Mihawk and Shanks fought many times but if no one knows if Shanks won or if they fought to a draw, Mihawk would be the WSS. Shanks became stronger after he lost an arm? Doesnt matter since Mihawk and Shanks has no interest in fighting each other anymore, with Mihawk keeping his title unchallenged as a result. But you then have to explain why Mihawk is waiting for an opponent stronger than Shanks.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
people hating on Zoro in two piece, while he's collecting nonstop W's in One Piece ✓ that's not new, but, haha 😄are some these people actually giving input when they faves aren't even on the rooftop..

y'all on the outside looking in 🧐, don't worry about what's going on up there lol, go discuss about spiders or something. Let the fans of the 5 leaders of the new generation hash it out.
“I don’t see how you could hate from outside of the club, you can’t even get in”
:ihaha:

Oh when it comes to notoriority, I would agree that they have more AS LONG AS Sanji is not being called as Vinsmoke... because Germa in general has bigger name than the likes of Capone "evident from WCI"
Wouldn't you agree?

But name and fame is all just mediocre honestly... it's not a big deal... besides, Oda loves trolling Sanji a lot, which is a fact
Germa is big time, also why Hawkins and Drake recognized Soba Mask Germa Warrior etc

Right now the current issue with Sanji's potrayal in terms of Notoriety is everyone refers to him as Vinsmoke like you were saying instead of Black Leg. The Beast Pirates in ch 994 did not know who Sanji was as well and Queen referred to him as Judges Son

I am curious as in the development of after Wano when they get their new bounty posters what Sanji's name will say, and if it will still say Vinsmoke.

Sanji is being called a vinsmoke in his bounty poster and he is still below worst gen in portrayal
When the subject of Vinsmoke is brought up "from outside world from Wano" Vinsmoke has a big name, bigger than many supernova.... But when Sanji is known as Soba Mask in Wano... his notoriety is LESS than supernova.... and in WCI/Onigashima... he's been constantly called Soba mask by the fodders...

HOWEVER, when it came to Queen when he was seeing the bounty poster, he payed MORE CARE to Sanji than both Zoro and Drake... because he is Judge's son and a Vinsmoke... again... when treated as black leg/Soba Mask, his fame is not as when he is treated as Vinsmoke... Sanji has a variety of portrayal depending on which name they are using

Ohhhh I see the disconnect, Im referring to notoriety of WorstGen's when i say Portrayal LMAO, not powerscaling, tbh we actually dont know who is stronger between Sanji, Hawkins, and Drake. If you want to use that anime scene of Sanji "overwhelming drake" then by your logic Apoo is stronger than Luffy via overwhelming him with "Scratch"

WorstGen within itself has it's own notoriety and is being heavily portraying in this war, and sanji has no portrayal to that. Again NOT POWERSCALING Sanji vs WorstGen, we dont know who is stronger between Sanji, Drake, Hawkins, Killer
Post automatically merged:

What do you want Sanji to do?

Roof, King, Queen
I don't know that Sanji has less notoriety now when he was featured as one of the leaders of the alliance that destroyed Big Mom's castle, which "crowned" Luffy as the Fifth Yonko, and also was asserted by the WG to be a bigger threat than half of the WG via bounty.

Germa is big time, also why Hawkins and Drake recognized Soba Mask Germa Warrior etc

Right now the current issue with Sanji's potrayal in terms of Notoriety is everyone refers to him as Vinsmoke like you were saying instead of Black Leg. The Beast Pirates in ch 994 did not know who Sanji was as well and Queen referred to him as Judges Son

I am curious as in the development of after Wano when they get their new bounty posters what Sanji's name will say, and if it will still say Vinsmoke.
Exactly my point... Sanji has a variety of portrayel, as if he's two different people... a portrayel as a Vinsmoke, which is BIG... another portrayel as BlackLeg...

But I do not see it as a bad thing... one day it will get mixed and combined... This is like Akainu always calling Luffy (Dragon's son)... one day he will stop, and call him strawhat LOL

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
When the subject of Vinsmoke is brought up "from outside world from Wano" Vinsmoke has a big name, bigger than many supernova.... But when Sanji is known as Soba Mask in Wano... his notoriety is LESS than supernova.... and in WCI/Onigashima... he's been constantly called Soba mask by the fodders...

HOWEVER, when it came to Queen when he was seeing the bounty poster, he payed MORE CARE to Sanji than both Zoro and Drake... because he is Judge's son and a Vinsmoke... again... when treated as black leg/Soba Mask, his fame is not as when he is treated as Vinsmoke... Sanji has a variety of portrayal depending on which name they are using
2 lies in here sanji was only called soba mask after he was recognized as vinsmoke and queen didn't care more for sanji as he mentioned drake and zoro first
Post automatically merged:

His bounty is actually larger than most supernovas
only after his father added his own money to it so even then the vinsmoke name plays a role.

Status
Not open for further replies.