Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should see the other things people say and myself before you place a vote on me. I think there is high reason to believe I'm very likely town, even if you ignore D0.

I was town in all those games I started that stuff in though, I don't think I have ever been scum in weeb game, not even now.

I feel like you are reaching here, why are you reaching?
It's very easy to pass over a post in this game smh

I want a read for you super fast to go further, not to stay in a tunnel all day

If you really feel like that's what I said, then fine, I don't think it's worth arguing with you about.
That's fine

Personally, I feel like there's any number of mafia who are perturbed to see the town gain an ally such as me, and they are among those of you who have tried to misconstrue my words or otherwise sow doubt against me for petty reasons.
They're more likely to just kill you tbh, if they consider you that big of a threat.

If you really feel like that's what I said, then fine, I don't think it's worth arguing with you about.

Personally, I feel like there's any number of mafia who are perturbed to see the town gain an ally such as me, and they are among those of you who have tried to misconstrue my words or otherwise sow doubt against me for petty reasons.
I agree
we should be very glad to have the magical girls as an ally.

N

Noctis

So that you can easily change your meta and make it look non scummy? Meh...

I might be stupid to read wincon as wincoin for many games but not this stupid 😤
That's the weirdest response I ever heard lol. I am just not enthusiastic about replying, tube me an hour or something and I will make a comeback.

GUYS GUYS THIS IS IMPORTANT. I believe as we travel through the grand line we will discover fairies along the way. I think where the green and blue line as well as where the light blue and pink line connect will be the most likely location. I mean the lines themselves looks like large presentations of the fairies. Ive questioned the hosts a bunch but they are reluctant to reveal anything but discovering them could be game changing for town... we must prevent scum from reaching them.

If someone discovers the Fairy Council then tell me immediately because that will need to be dealt with as a matter of urgency.

The people on the purple, yellow and red lines is likely to find the poneglyph that shows exactly how the other 4 times is supposed to find them.

We must all focus on helping the green and pink line town members to find the fairies. I mean this is the age of dreams and they can help us make the dreams come true. Now if you guys want to discuss what type of fairies it will be or what exactly their abilities will be just let me know. I have a few theories.

Now odds mention of spanking during D0 makes me think he wants to kill the fairies, so someone invest him please.

Same with krog... his constant reference it crazy and insane is not sitting right with me.

The minigames will definitely relate to the fairies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lanji might be shitposting but idk. He keeps bringing up the magical girls and posting that Kata emote which is weird. Especially since Lanji made a weird comment after Noctis noticed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.