Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
You have been on Tac all the game phases? On day 0, the only votes I remember from you are your vote on Ratchet, your vote on me and your vote on Odd. You only voted Tac this day phase, if I recall correctly. Enough with the BS. I'm not going to entertain this shit any longer.
I said all the game phase not game phases.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You just called a cult and made him convert somebody. If you were going to offer help, you could have just come out like Robin instead of doing it in some round about way.

Also, what kind of help can you offer?

Anyway, Michelle was scum read by a few last day phase. What do guys think about her now? My vote is still on Luthon, cause I still don't remember anything he did.

@LuthonTheDragDown please give me your reads. I'm sorry if I missed them.
Sure no problem.

Like—

Usopp
Flowa
Natalija

FoS—
Zem
Lanji
Whoever mentioned fairies
Midnight

Dislike—
Beta
Al Sama
Robin
Rej

The rest I have some impressions on but these are the ones that standout the most.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Noctis this is Robin's post you want to read.

Good morning everyone. I'm delighted to see that we all woke up in one piece today. Get it? One Piece? Like... like the manga? Ahh hahaha... hah... heh...

Anyway, I bring news that should delight the senses and puzzle the mind. I am what you might call a magical girl, and though I am not part of your charming little town, I live nearby and my fate is intertwined with the town's. Simply put, for me to win requires the town also to win, and if the town is defeated, then I will suffer that same fate. Luckily for us both, I mean to ensure our mutual victory.

You see, I am required to make certain that whenever the game ends, I have a certain amount of fellow magical girls alive. To that end, I can empower one of you to become a magical girl each night, beginning with night 0, a process which grants the both of us a few delectable benefits in addition to counting toward my wincon. The rub is, if my target is not part of the town, my ability will fail.

Last night, I invited Kvothe Kingkiller to join my marvelous team of magical girls. You can imagine my surprise, then, when I woke up to discover that my ability failed. I wonder why that could be?
Anyway, I'm gonna go mad if I have to deal with some stupid shit anymore. Somebody just vig Midnight and Beta please, I'm down with lynching DynaMight.

@Ratchet Are you there? Also did GloverKing do anything? I read a few posts from them, but I can't remember shit from it.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Sure no problem.

Like—

Usopp
Flowa
Natalija

FoS—
Zem
Lanji
Whoever mentioned fairies
Midnight

Dislike—
Beta
Al Sama
Robin
Rej

The rest I have some impressions on but these are the ones that standout the most.
Oh you like FLower too? Hmm that's weird, some people including me are quite suspicious of her now after her day 1 claim. Hmm, These reads are quite different than mine. Well for now I'll just say thanks for the reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.