Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oh you like FLower too? Hmm that's weird, some people including me are quite suspicious of her now after her day 1 claim. Hmm, These reads are quite different than mine. Well for now I'll just say thanks for the reads.
I recall someone saying that Flowa was the 1st to mention her “???” Role and Drago our host mentioned only a select people could use abilities N0, those who had them before.

Im sorta working with the belief that scum bad abilities before N0. So Flowa comes off as a townie for being the first to speak out.

N

Noctis

I recall someone saying that Flowa was the 1st to mention her “???” Role and Drago our host mentioned only a select people could use abilities N0, those who had them before.

Im sorta working with the belief that scum bad abilities before N0. So Flowa comes off as a townie for being the first to speak out.
Flower did look confused when mentioning this "???!" until Zem confirmed it so we don't know if flower is town since it was all zem who confirmed the wincon

In the "like" list

Anyway, I don't have really solid reads but I do have suspects I will be looking into the problem is they are inactive like Melontonin, Go D Usopp, even Rayan
Out of all the active people you don’t suspect anyone?

Ahhh I wouldn’t expect much from @RayanOO :pepeke:

What I noticed about Melon is she flip flopped a lot D0. Why do you suspect her?

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Oh hey there :blush:

What are you thoughts on the game atm, your reads?
Hey, GodMommie.

Final is my biggest sus then Flowa and Tobi. Also Midnight for doing literally nothing. Luthon and Nat lean town. That's all for now. I haven't really read D0, so I can't say anything about that DP.

Vote lynch Finalbeta @Dragomir

Status
Not open for further replies.