Status
Not open for further replies.
This is me attempting to take TAC down at my own risk because I'm trying to provide serious assistance with a clear cut case.

Also once I will claim my character and abilities assuming different other votes are casted upon me, I seriously doubt that those votes won't be dislodged immediately or so.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This is me attempting to take TAC down at my own risk because I'm trying to provide serious assistance with a clear cut case.

Also once I will claim my character and abilities assuming different other votes are casted upon me, I seriously doubt that those votes won't be dislodged immediately or so.
You do this every game lol. Just stop and scum hung.

He has begun :pepeke:

I’m all for it, you can claim

N

Noctis

Out of all the active people you don’t suspect anyone?
I have, I just want to observe them, and to be honest, I don't like calling out all of my scum reads because then players tend to act carefully to not expose their teammates in any manner.

What I noticed about Melon is she flip flopped a lot D0. Why do you suspect her?
Nothing meaningful from her so far also her reaction to no lynch was rather different others, I will elaborate on her case more later

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I am starting to think FInal is a town just not a very clever one lol. Does he act like that when he's scum too?
Scumbeta used to not make grandiose statements and make pushes. He’d just coast. So this is following his old town meta.

he did change it in the past few months. But at the same time... As town he always ends up hurting town.

I multi-quoted many posts; however, only appeared to actually register.

Lara Croft activated [Utility Belt] placing explosive next to 2 posts

Ruby Tojo activated [Iron Maiden] super-killing @Fujishiro [Vergo]
I see that Lara Croft is here, which is a role that I submitted. Thank you for including her and for hosting the game, @novaselinenever and @Dragomir

I'm see that Mr. Vergo is gone. I saw that he earlier claimed to be not a confirmed town role, but it seems that mafia believed otherwise.

change vote lynch Jinri

For now, @novaselinenever , as I skim through the thread.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I am starting to think FInal is a town just not a very clever one lol. Does he act like that when he's scum too?
Usually as town he is accusing everyone like crazy, especially if he acknowledges them as exceptional players or known players.

He Usually would have accused me 100 times by 200 pages. I thought he was townish at first because he went straight for @Ratchet

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
She's that 'witch-in-training' green hair girl from berserk
I don't read berserk. WIll have to google this.

Curious, what are your reads?
Town reads:
Noctis - I'm really liking his play by the minute. He's pushing for reads, calling out inactives and his reasons and way of thinking is very similar to mine right now. He's my strongest town read.

Usopp - him too I like that he's pushing for the right lynches. He was on Beta from last day phase, same with Michelle and Midnight and I think he wanted to push them again this day phase. He has stayed consistent in his reads and generates activity.

You - I actually get the same genuine feeling from your posts as I did with Rej's last day phase. Your reads are similar to mine, especially the scum ones. Which means we suspect the same people as being scummy and that gives me confidence that you and I must be the same alignment that is town.

I'm actually liking Robin and Nat more. Nat has been far far better this phase compared to last. Maybe she rolled vig lol. Oh and Reborn too. But he said he doesn't have a role yet but does have a wincon and he seems to be helping a lot. Also was one of the few people to give reads last day phase. I am liking Odd so far, he hasn't pinged me at least. Rej for reasons I already mentioned.

Suspicious:
Flower
Kiwi
Naomi
Melon
Queen

Scum reads:
Beta
Luthon
DynaMight

The others, I am still neutral on. Game is just too big to focus on others and skimming a lot of pages fast isn't helping too much. But my reads will keep changing and more people will be added eventually.

I recall someone saying that Flowa was the 1st to mention her “???” Role and Drago our host mentioned only a select people could use abilities N0, those who had them before.

Im sorta working with the belief that scum bad abilities before N0. So Flowa comes off as a townie for being the first to speak out.
Well apparently that was a lie and flower did have abilities on N0. She sent a gift to Zem.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Should be managing my pinched nerve but I really spent 3 weekend hours reading this instead :crybeard:

Ok, Beky is the most no brainer D1 lynch I've come across in my limited mafia experience so far. His "OH NO WHAT HAVE I DONE" was a dead give away. And "i wAs rEvIvInG hIm nOw bEfOrE tHe iNeViTaBlE hAPpEnS" is top 3 bullshit excuses in internet history.

Robin seems like a wholesome townie leaning girl. It'd be some 7D level chess if she's conniving. Unlike myself, who had to google investigator and inventor roles :josad:, she has total command of game mechanics. Unless I'm just too green to recognize the con, she's safe for now. Which makes Kvo next on my sus list.

So @Kvothe Kingkiller , yeah sure Robin might've been role blocked, but probability of that is extremely small as it was N0 and most hadn't received roles yet. And those who had, would've had to just randomly block Robin out of 50 players with little to no incentive or knowledge she visited you. Why shouldn't town vig you? If you flip scum it's a W. If you flip town, we have concrete reads on Robin and her girly girls.

Flower and Luthon are weird. Luthon claimed to be in Flower's DM, then ignored when I asked about it. Not even "I was joking chill bruh". Maybe that's flimsy, but only 10 or so players are regularly posting. 80% are inactive/lurking so no proper ingredients to cook up a legit case on anyone. Outside of Beky and Kvo of course.

Can't read tendencies or guess roles based on character story canon. Gotta go with concrete game information. And other than DynaMight, Kvo/Robin is the most obvious thread we gotta follow. Rest just seems like townies wagoning each other as scum are inactive laughing at us.

Midnight and Beta are low hanging fruit due to bad faith from previous games, I'm not on that wagon. Too lazy imo.

For now we gotta get Beky outta here, the most accurate read. Then follow up on Kvo/Robin.

Vote Lynch DynaMight @Dragomir @novaselinenever

Should be managing my pinched nerve but I really spent 3 weekend hours reading this instead :crybeard:

Ok, Beky is the most no brainer D1 lynch I've come across in my limited mafia experience so far. His "OH NO WHAT HAVE I DONE" was a dead give away. And "i wAs rEvIvInG hIm nOw bEfOrE tHe iNeViTaBlE hAPpEnS" is top 3 bullshit excuses in internet history.

Robin seems like a wholesome townie leaning girl. It'd be some 7D level chess if she's conniving. Unlike myself, who had to google investigator and inventor roles :josad:, she has total command of game mechanics. Unless I'm just too green to recognize the con, she's safe for now. Which makes Kvo next on my sus list.

So @Kvothe Kingkiller , yeah sure Robin might've been role blocked, but probability of that is extremely small as it was N0 and most hadn't received roles yet. And those who had, would've had to just randomly block Robin out of 50 players with little to no incentive or knowledge she visited you. Why shouldn't town vig you? If you flip scum it's a W. If you flip town, we have concrete reads on Robin and her girly girls.

Flower and Luthon are weird. Luthon claimed to be in Flower's DM, then ignored when I asked about it. Not even "I was joking chill bruh". Maybe that's flimsy, but only 10 or so players are regularly posting. 80% are inactive/lurking so no proper ingredients to cook up a legit case on anyone. Outside of Beky and Kvo of course.

Can't read tendencies or guess roles based on character story canon. Gotta go with concrete game information. And other than DynaMight, Kvo/Robin is the most obvious thread we gotta follow. Rest just seems like townies wagoning each other as scum are inactive laughing at us.

Midnight and Beta are low hanging fruit due to bad faith from previous games, I'm not on that wagon. Too lazy imo.

For now we gotta get Beky outta here, the most accurate read. Then follow up on Kvo/Robin.

Vote Lynch DynaMight @Dragomir @novaselinenever
Welp here we go

Status
Not open for further replies.