Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Completely forgot about this game tbh
This is the first tag i noticed, sorry i was getting so much notifs due to being very active in other threads so didn't notice

I'm not gonna check 300 pages lol
So if anyone can give me a summary i will really appreciate it & then i will only search for posts of players mentioned in the summary

What's the vote mentioned by hosts?
You want players to give you summary of 300 pages :milaugh::milaugh:

Summary and reading back are another taboo words here

Sus

Dynamight is obviously getting yeeted this phase

Your interaction with Robin is next most obvious thread we gotta follow. Town vig will most likely have you on the hit list alongside Beta and Midnight. I'd recommend doing something now. You might not live to see another phase where you get voted.
what would be the point of revealing everything now to scum when I don't need to?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I have school work and difficulty keeping up with the game.
But I'd like to think I'm pretty active compared to a lot of other users, I understand asking Rayan but not me.
Asking you is more important because you actually engage yourself a lot in solving puzzle if town.

Which is missing in this game

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I have school work and difficulty keeping up with the game.
Asking you is more important because you actually engage yourself a lot in solving puzzle if town.

Which is missing in this game
I hate using excuses, but I cannot handle waking up to 80+ pages along with being a full-time student. I feel like I would be more comfortable with less people in the game, which should happen eventually.

It was still my choice to sign up, I'll try my best to be useful.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
But wouldn't this indicate that Lindl didn't know about the ??? and he got his role at the start? That's how I read his post
Sorry, I'm not too clear what you're talking about?

@Kvothe Kingkiller: you can find the # of posts a player has by searching for their posts in this thread and counting them.

By default there are 20 posts per page, so this can help you simplify the required maths.

Is it the one that you can combine with vote? And that one character's name in this game, or something else?
Yes to both.

Can someone please find me a quick summary of the cases against Finalbeta, Kvo, DynaMight. Also Midnight implied that they are the Cult Leader; why isn't there a bigger push to off them?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Look who's talking about laying low :sadgrin: I made snow angels, Kokoi
LookI understand school:sus:But when u said shoveling snow my BS sensor went off. Where Fuji at? I couldn't shovel and I didn't let my girl do it. No way true blooded canadian men would let their Queen's do the dirty work :blush: ........... very reminiscient of WCI gameplay.
I'm saying a townie might attempt to kill you because you and Robin are sus. Clear your name if you can.
Why Dynamight is the main sus here ?
Oh Boy...

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Sorry, I'm not too clear what you're talking about?

@Kvothe Kingkiller: you can find the # of posts a player has by searching for their posts in this thread and counting them.

By default there are 20 posts per page, so this can help you simplify the required maths.

Yes to both.

Can someone please find me a quick summary of the cases against Finalbeta, Kvo, DynaMight. Also Midnight implied that they are the Cult Leader; why isn't there a bigger push to off them?
I can tell you the case for Kvo from... like 18 hours ago; Robin tried to power her up, and she specified this power up would only work with townies, and said that she targetted Kvo and it failed => chances are Kvo is not town.

For Dyna, it was because he summoned ___ by calling his name many times on purpose and people (and myself) don't believe the excuses he gave.

because I don't see a damn reason why he would lie. Straight off the bat I thought the person would be lying until I saw who used the ability. I've been trying to defend myself in regards to this. I know who this person is because I invited him to play and meta wise I don't understand what would his reasoning be to frame me like that on day 1. I feel there's more than just us two in terms of interaction.
Then you are lying.

During N0 not many could use abilities and with so many veterans around, Robin is less likely to have been role blocked/messed with.
Since you mentioned this in your last post, you must also understand how low are the chances of someone messing with Robin ability to have suspected you, and how high Robin chances of lying becomes? Yet you saying you completely put that possibility aside because you couldn't understand his reasons?
Really? I mean do you know his role to be that certain of what ploy he can pull or not in the game? From his playstyle he doesn't appear to be a newbie playin his first game.

I would like to keep the possibility of you being friendly and hence not going after Robin solving it all in your mind why he can't be lying, but your reactions and actions don't match a Town from my point of view. You don't give benefits of doubt to players in this game, you chase a lead when you have something.

@Zem i remember you read her Town, may i know with what reasoning you cleared her? You know all these points and yet thinks she is Town, help me here.

not entirley, not entirley too
bruh don't ask me questions when I am under like 0 pressure you have tons of suspects and tons of proven scum I am not entitled to answer anything rn I am just answering for the sake of answering
I like to understand your stance more. You were added after the game started, you also said it must be scum ability to have added you. If that's true, you likely gonna end up being trouble for Town, why else would scum want you in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.