Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
We gonna do a trade once I am on PC.

Idk, why should he say that? I am paranoid that more people are gamethrowing like that.

I will gamethrow then. Dw I will probably vote together with the council this NP, but do you think Midnight is so disillusioned that he spoils 75% of what his role is about when he is a cult?
I wouldnt lynch him just for the cult thing but for the zero contribution D0 and D1.
I already gave my lists, so just waiting on yours. So the trade will be complete when you do your part.

AL sama

Red Haired
We gonna do a trade once I am on PC.

Idk, why should he say that? I am paranoid that more people are gamethrowing like that.

I will gamethrow then. Dw I will probably vote together with the council this NP, but do you think Midnight is so disillusioned that he spoils 75% of what his role is about when he is a cult?
I wouldnt lynch him just for the cult thing but for the zero contribution D0 and D1.
huh what kinda nonsense is this rej??

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I recall oddodd was in my strong sus list at the game beginning then I didn't notice him much anymore, I actually skimmed this one thing you're mentioning. Did he explain the reason why he would posit such notion about the female characters? Cause it makes absolutely no sense from a logical standpoint.

@Akai2 Shooting Fujishiro was a mistake as I mentioned, I should have procrastinated more about ridding myself from my nerfs and try to find a pick to Superkill later on instead of immediately. Regardless, if I was scum I would not have been so hasty in doing that. I'm powerless now and I'm looking for redemption trying to make my brain work instead of having it switched off. I hope I'm doing a substantial job in this council trial. I think I managed to enroll valid logical arguments thus far.
He sticked to this theory for a handful of posts and I also think that there are times where he is full of shit. Something not to ignore.
Same as oddodd fueled my lynch D0. Fueling isnt something town is doing.

Anyway +1 your answer was honest. I smell that.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Just wanna note, tomorrow I will be billboard townread by everyone anyway.

I just need to make it through this night. So if you guys wanna waste time. Sus me.

Tomorrow something will occur that will literally shake the game into our favours

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I know you have discussed it a few times now.

Can you tell me how you became vanilla? That is what I seen right?
My character used her magic talisman to superkill a player but this ability caused her to tire down turning her into a vanilla, so she vanillaised and is no more a power role. So I'm basically a vanilla townie right now and unable to use any ability in my rolesheet. However I asked Drago and nova if I can still use money in the game and they confirmed me so.

Zemmi

GodMommie
My character used her magic talisman to superkill a player but this ability caused her to tire down turning her into a vanilla, so she vanillaised and is no more a power role. So I'm basically a vanilla townie right now and unable to use any ability in my rolesheet. However I asked Drago and nova if I can still use money in the game and they confirmed me so.
So why? Why would you do something that would make you vanilla?

Literally no sense at all. I'm also having a bit of doubt even you would do something that risky.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I just hope you don't make me spill a lot of dirt, when you should know the reason for things and just acting like you don't. Though I don't mind, I don't mind telling people why people are shit.
I wont. In the end you spill what you spill.
I want people to watch me this NP. I would like to make a statement this EoN and I want people to look at me DP2 because I rly will need that.

So I have to work out something this NP. Groundwork for next DP.

I am driving home now then you guys will get more from me including golden scum reads and golden scumleans plus a way to get closer to mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.