Status
Not open for further replies.
The blow that knocked out and forced ULTI to regress to his human form was performed in 1013, only in 1016 that Ulti was on his feet.

3 chapter later.

Also, ULTI wasn't chasing them, they were running in the other direction, not caring about Ulti, which shows that she didn't get up instantly when Nami and the others left the place, so much so that they (SHP + TAMA) didn't notice. the arrival of ULTI.​
Yeah bro Nami and Usopp didn't stop running from chapter 1013 to 1016 towards Bao Huang as shown in chapter 1015.
Ulti couldn't catch Nami and Usopp for several chapters BEFORE she got hit by Big Mom but now she can suddenly outrun Nami and Usopp so much that she can spend 3 chapters knocked out and still catch up to them BEFORE they reach Bao Huang. Again give me a break.

Oda says a lot of shit, yet what’s shown is Doffy shittin on the likes of Jack/Cracker. Smoothie being irrelevant, at times even a liability...

U can try to pick an choose what was said. But in the end doffy feats/portrayal, decently above all non YFMs. It’s not even debatable any more.

I mean with Queen/Jacks feats, wat even implies they’d beat DR Law? Let alone clown him like doffy...
:milaugh:okay
When Oda hypes others "he says lots of shits"
When kaido hype others but calls doffy weak "kaido doesn't know a thing"

But when Oda calls Doffy "tricky and powrrful"
Now it matters

Conclusion: toxic extreme fanboy
Who denies other hypes and statements unless it is only for his favourite characters

Futur power up in wano for sanji zoro Luffy.
Sanji new black flame with blooming haki ryo and FS
Zoro new ashura better mastered CoC and black blade
Luffy new ultimate gear 4 CoC god tier lvl and gear 4 without time limits

Yeah bro Nami and Usopp didn't stop running from chapter 1013 to 1016 towards Bao Huang as shown in chapter 1015.
Ulti couldn't catch Nami and Usopp for several chapters BEFORE she got hit by Big Mom but now she can suddenly outrun Nami and Usopp so much that she can spend 3 chapters knocked out and still catch up to them BEFORE they reach Bao Huang. Again give me a break.
Weren't Nami and Usopp riding on Tama's dog? Then he was knocked out and they had to use their feet

Doffy does not have better feats OR portrayal than all non YFMs you're smoking

Better than Jozu who was fighting Aokiji and was one of the first characters to draw blood from an admiral? Better than Vista who managed to hold his own against Mihawk? Better than Cracker who did far more to Gear 4 Luffy than he did?

I love Law and I think he'd beat King(maybe)/Queen/Jack RIGHT NOW but DR Law was not fuckin with any commander
how did law get stronger by a tier from DR to wano without any fights

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Ulti is faster than NAMI and the others. This was quite obvious, in several exhibition scenes. But that Ulti was knocked out, there is no doubt.

Luffy will need 2 g4 rounds + help + food + hiding to beat Law
let’s be real, u know damn while you dnt have any logical explanation for cracker beating Law. It virtually impossible, Laws a significantly more versatile fighter. Cracker has Zero chance.

He doesn’t even have a damn range offense, how the hell he going to fight 1 of the best range fighters in the tier??
Law the dude who even in wano couldn't beat base nerfed Hawkins 1v1 until he got help offscreen
Ur reading comprehension extremely poor lol. Hawkins literally never touches law in any of there on screen fights dumbass.... He consistently was being outshined to the point Hawkins need hostages. So where it implied at any point he couldn’t beat him? Or got help in the fight? This isn’t kid with 4 people vs apoo.....
Doffy does not have better feats OR portrayal than all non YFMs you're smoking

Better than Jozu who was fighting Aokiji and was one of the first characters to draw blood from an admiral? Better than Vista who managed to hold his own against Mihawk? Better than Cracker who did far more to Gear 4 Luffy than he did?

I love Law and I think he'd beat King(maybe)/Queen/Jack RIGHT NOW but DR Law was not fuckin with any commander
cute explanation tho, cracker doing “far better against g4, been debunked hundreds of times”. I’m not about to even go over that nonsense.

But can I get the explanation on how Queen/or Jack combat DR law? He’s faster then both by a noticeable margin. To the point Doffy/Fuji combined still find it problematic to catch him. Even then unable to keep him restrain. An neither have any Haki hype to imply they stop Laws hax.

How do they combat the massive difference in range? Laws environmental manipulation, shambles, an room slashes. The best range attack between them some damn lasers lls.

It's because it came of nowhere, especially with how Luffy just got his ass kicked 30 minutes before:kayneshrug: If Oda wanted to magically make Luffy this powerful it should have happened in chapter 1010 or 1011 where Luffy first used adv COC. Why Luffy can do a sky splitting clash now and not at that moment? Did his haki get magically stronger?
"Your technique left a lot to be desired" so maybe he can use it better? It's not magically tho if you remember FS which Luffy had outta nowhere, even more asspullish than AdvCoC. Luffy always had CoC, but he just figured out Kaidou's ways of using it since 1010, its natural to not master it right away right? So he figured it out even more currently, and apparently his CoC (dormant) is always been strong enough to potentially sky-split, and this is the result.

So if i wanna find excuse for Luffy, i can always look for it and nitpick supporting details. Luffy is that good in learning combat stuff. But how did he do it? How did he figure it out? How does his mind works and what did he see in his perspective to learn all those steps of AdvCoC? Now those internal realization and internal learning phases stuff, Oda executed poorly, even didnt execute it at all, resulting in asspull depiction, that i wholeheartedly agree.

Everyone Jinbei hyped at WCI are above their equivalent in other yonko crew :

*Jinbei thought they can't sail if Katakuri is on the ship and thought luffy fighting is a suicidal mission.
Katakuri > Calamities /Marco

*Jinbei thought they'd be finished if Pero catches up to them ...
Imagine Jinbei saying this about someone below or around wsw/Vergo/ichiji? Lol only SCs & Linlin got such hype and statements from Jinbei (the man who fought Admirals and Warlords yet hyped Pero & Daifuku still,)
Perospero was always > Any Yonko vet or NW vet that wasn't YC.
Him being >= Base dukes just re-enforce the hype, portrayal and Feats he had prior

* Jinbei hyped Daifuku as a formidable foe
Something he doesn't say about any flyer except maybe WsW who impressed Jinbei a bit.
And we know Daifuku and Oven are nigh equals.
Daifuku >= Oven > Sasaki/Maria /atmos/curiel for sure.

Once again almost everything I said about BM, BMP fighters are confirmed to be true
Post automatically merged:

let’s be real, u know damn while you dnt have any logical explanation for cracker beating Law. It virtually impossible, Laws a significantly more versatile fighter. Cracker has Zero chance.

He doesn’t even have a damn range offense, how the hell he going to fight 1 of the best range fighters in the tier??

Ur reading comprehension extremely poor lol. Hawkins literally never touches law in any of there on screen fights dumbass.... He consistently was being outshined to the point Hawkins need hostages. So where it implied at any point he couldn’t beat him? Or got help in the fight? This isn’t kid with 4 people vs apoo.....
Sorry
Oda says a lot of shits and also write a lot of shits

Kaido hybrid 100 (awakening form) 1000+?
Base luffy 96 (KKG) 300?
Big mom 95 (full power) ??
Yamato 80 (best attack)??
King 71 ( hybrid awakening form)??
Marco 70
Law 69
Kidd 67 (CoC)??
Base zoro 67 (ashura) 85
Queen hybrid 65
Base sanji 65 ( raid suit) 83

Status
Not open for further replies.