Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Yesterday:
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/psj4kf Today:
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/ptb2nl People get so triggered over ZKK lmao, this person's only post is about that, and they have like 50k comments on reddit (probably posted more in the past but deleted, doesnt matter tho)

This sums it up:

Couldn't agree more. It's a fucking theory, why can't people accept it as that: a theory. You can hate it all you want and not believe in it, but its a valid theory nonetheless, even more so than most theories out there.
But of course, since its about Zoro, we can just turn our brains off and call others Zorotards. If ZKK happens, we can always pretend we knew it would happen and we were just trolling when we called them retards! Even better, if zkk doesnt happen, we can continue calling them zorotards, it's a win-win situation!

Last edited:
Yesterday:
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/psj4kf Today:
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/ptb2nl People get so triggered over ZKK lmao, this person's only post is about that, and they have like 50k comments on reddit (probably posted more in the past but deleted, doesnt matter tho)

This sums it up:

Couldn't agree more. It's a fucking theory, why can't people accept it as that: a fucking theory. You can hate it all you want and not believe in it, but its a valid theory nonetheless, even more so than most theories out there.
But of course, since its about Zoro, we can just turn our brains off and call others Zorotards. If ZKK happens, we can always pretend we knew it would happen and we were just trolling when we called them retards! Even better, if zkk doesnt happen, we can continue calling them zorotards, it's a win-win situation!
They’re afraid, even the thought about ZKK makes them shiver in fear.
I don’t want ZKK because of Zoro because Zoro is already awesome ... I want ZKK because I want them to cry like little bitches. The hate against Zoro is ridiculous

Last edited:
Can I join the temple of the Grandmaster?

I must confess that I'm also a Yamato/Ulti stan, but to show my compromise with the Grandmaster...

I'm so sure about ZKK that I bet that if for whatever reason ZKK doesn't happen...

I will stop posting more Ulti's memes/emotes/fanarts. (Zoro bros in the waiting room know my obsession with Ulti)

No need for any compromises, ulti and zoro are two sides of the same coin.

Both Ulti and Zoro have their own taxi

It beats Sanji stans being wrong all the time, then their gold fish memories come out and all the sudden it's that's irrelevant even though we were wrong everytime and we will do all we can to downplay Zoro to be equal to Sanji

At least Zoro didnt get plot pulls to have unexplained power ups like Luffy and Sanji

Any opinion on why Oda in the moment when it looked like he finally canonically decided to show the audience that Zoro is on Luffy's level he brought him right back on Sanji's? We can deny it as much as we want, atm just as he made Zoro being compared with Luffy he is now making him being compared with Sanji and this is the first time it happened since time skip.

Any opinion on why Oda in the moment when it looked like he finally canonically decided to show the audience that Zoro is on Luffy's level he brought him right back on Sanji's? We can deny it as much as we want, atm just as he made Zoro being compared with Luffy he is now making him being compared with Sanji and this is the first time it happened since time skip.
Because as I said several times, sharing a panel with someone doesn't make you as strong as said character. And say what you wanna say but in that pannel Sanji is still facing a YC2 while Zoro is facing a YC1.

Because as I said several times, sharing a panel with someone doesn't make you as strong as said character. And say what you wanna say but in that pannel Sanji is still facing a YC2 while Zoro is facing a YC1.
We could spend hours talking about power levels, and we would probably agree with each other. But portrayal wise, just as Oda finally placed Zoro where his dream demands him to be, facing the strongest, shining alongside Luffy(if not more), he now relegated him right back on Sanji and the others' realm, a clear step below Luffy.
Zoro went from saying "I am here to take Kaido's head" to "Luffy will win" in a minute and I hate this.

Last edited:
We could spend hours talking about power levels, and we would probably agree with each other. But portrayal wise, just as Oda finally placed Zoro where his dream demands him to be, facing the strongest, shining alongside Luffy(if not more), he relegated him right back on Sanji and the others' realm, a clear step below Luffy.
Zoro went from saying "I am here to take Kaido's head" to "Luffy will win" in a minute and I hate this.
Yeah, that also happened with Kidd and I hate when the author does stuff like this. But tbh I am not worried at all because fighting King doesn't debunk what Zoro did on the Rooftop.