Kitetsu’s are wasted potential. Oda is sometimes an absolute idiot. Creating a new sword like Enma was unnecessary. Kitetsu II should’ve been Oden‘s second sword. The Oni Slayer Sword.
Here was my theory:
800 years ago, the Kozuki Clan was a clan full of master craftsman and the Shimotsuki Clan was a clan full of master swordsman. The Kozuki ruled over Wano and the Shimotsuki Clan were the leaders of the military force and were the protectors of the Kozuki. The Shimotsuki Clan had two bothers. One was a noble and strict Samurai -> the ancestor of Yasuie and the other was a ruthless and rebellious Ronin -> ancestor of Ryuma and Zoro. Many Samurai followed his life style and they created a place without any nobles and rules -> Kuri. They were known as the demons of Wano.
At some time a war between the Oni’s from Onigashima and the samurai of Wano happened. Kitetsu, a ronin and craftsman from Kuri created Kitetsu I and gave it to Zoro’s ancestor. He slayed a lot of Oni’s during this war and the Kitetsu was drained in their blood and it became a cursed sword because their souls were sealed inside. Some Oni’s fled -> Kaido’s ancestors and some stayed in Wano -> Black Maria’s ancestors.
The lost souls of the fallen Oni’s curse every wielder, they only obey someone with a strong demonic aura like Zoro. The manifestation of Zoro’s aura is Ashura. Zoro killing Kaido would’ve been way cooler
Post automatically merged:

One of his ancestors could’ve been the Oni slayer Musashi and the other one could’ve been Ryuma the Dragon Slayer. Ruthless thugs with no destiny shit, ronin who train day and night and manifest their will into their swords. They even changed their family name into Roronoa because they got disinherited by the Shimotsuki
I sincerely doubt this is what's going to play out in the actual story of Oda's One Piece.

But it's a nice fanfic. I'm not even kidding. I'd read something like that. If this is a taste of what your fantasy novel is going to be like I'm thrilled to read it and hope I'll still be alive when it comes out!

I sincerely doubt this is what's going to play out in the actual story of Oda's One Piece.

But it's a nice fanfic. I'm not even kidding. I'd read something like that. If this is a taste of what your fantasy novel is going to be like I'm thrilled to read it and hope I'll still be alive when it comes out!
I know it’s not gonna happen. It was just my theory back then. I even drew a picture of Zoro’s ancestor and the leader of the Oni race

If this is a taste of what your fantasy novel is going to be like I'm thrilled to read it and hope I'll still be alive when it comes out!
Thanks bro, I hope I have the chance to publish it someday. I write and plan the story since 6 years. It has epic fights/wars, plot twists which lead to character developments, foreshadowings, philosophy, brutality, an entire myth and lore etc. I couldn’t describe it in such a short time
Post automatically merged:

Looks great but a lil bit too dark. Had to turn my screen light to max.
Also I love how you sign all your drawings but I can't read anything except the S:zosmug:
Thanks
:blush:
and yes it’s my signature, it’s a little bit messy :kayneshrug:

Zoro is SO cool! I consider myself more of a Sanji fan, but DAMN! Zoro is so cool. His powerups are cool, his attacks are cool, his drive and focus are admirable! His personality and design are cool... He's someone who will definitely surpass the yonko by EOS and it not only feels believable, but also logical.
I would only cheer for Sanji because of fans like you. You deserve happiness and epic moments
:cheers: