Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Sick fan art, too bad that I can't understand anything
it's the line zoro said to king about how he might end up crushing his windpipe with his teeth if he has to
Post automatically merged:

Wing hype :steef:

If it ends up being an extreme diff fight, it only means Wing is way stronger than everyone thought, we are eating good :steef:

Last edited:
I'm behind by a lot of chapters but I've went through a few threads today and saw that a lot of people are saying Kid and Yamato are stronger than Zoro; did something significant happen recently or is it just copium as always?
For Kidd no, he is tag teaming with Law against Big Mom and so far the damage done is close to 0.
And for Yamato they think that making Kaido bleed a little bit and tacking a few of his attacks puts her above Zoro.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not sure whether this has been posted here but this shit is so good bruhhh. Do use headphones if possible.

It's based on Asura being basically a god related with hell. And the name of the attack also makes a reference to The Eight Scenes of Hell, Jest of the Dead. And now it's related to Enma being the ruler of hell and a sword that cuts thru the bottoms of hell as well as Kaido's presence being compared to hell itself with him being an Oni, a being that follows the ruler Enma. It's not a theory but rather some stuff that I thought that have some correlation.
Asura (or Rakshasas) is basically the term for demon in Hinduism. Curiously Oni have also been inspired from Asura and Rakshasa since they share a lot in common - both beings exist in Hell where they take turns to punish people who sin as per the judgement passed by Yama, the God of Hell. Curiously Enma, the buddhist God of Hell, is directly taken from Yama, the God of Hell, in Hinduism.

Buddhism and Hinduism have a lot in common since Buddha was originally born and raised as a Hindu. Oda does take a lot from Hinduism - Indra, Zunesha's name, Doflamingo's nickname "The Heavenly Yaksha" are all references to Hindu mythology.

Last edited:
Not sure whether this has been posted here but this shit is so good bruhhh. Do use headphones if possible.

Asura (or Rakshasas) is basically the term for demon in Hinduism. Curiously Oni have also been inspired Asura and Rakshasa since they share a lot in common - both beings exist in Hell where they take turns to punish people who sin as per the judgement passed by Yama, the God of Hell. Curiously Enma, the buddhist God of Hell, is directly taken from Yama, the God of Hell, in Hinduism.

Buddhism and Hinduism have a lot in common since Buddha was originally born and raised as a Hindu. Oda does take a lot from Hinduism - Indra, Zunesha's name, Doflamingo's nickname "The Heavenly Yaksha" are all references to Hindu mythology.
So at the end Asura is connected with Kaido's race, Kaido's presence and with Enma. I knew that they had to share something but I didn't know what exactly.