• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
“Bro you changed your mind on Kidd when you saw evidence.”

Yes. That’s how things work.
Like it wasn't crystal clear when Kid tanked a full blown punch from Big Mom on the rooftop.
Like it wasn't clear when he stopped her sword slash and overpowered her.

Still wondering why we’re considering Sanji vs Killer when Sanji > Kidd
You provide a good laugh though, gotta give you that atleast.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nope, you literally see smoke coming off of Kidd in the panel and Big Mom comments on how he can’t dodge.

He literally just ate that attack from her and took no damage.

It means 2 things.
1) Kidd’s durability is crazy high
2) Big Mom has garbage AP if she doesn’t use haki
No, the smoke is coming left and right from Kidd, from the ground, which we saw was hit actually instead of Kidd.
He literally took more damage from her basic punch. It's impossible to not draw any blood with such an attack, lmao.
Either way, nobody should have doubted Nami's words that Zoro would have clapped LinLin in WCI if they wanted to take her out. :suresure:

Idk at this point i think oda will rather hype the kid and law aka major faces of the new gen rather than keep having big mom around
I wouldn't be surprised if she gets up again to interact with either cp0, luffy, kaido, or her family but i don't think she's going to be much of a threat after this arc
I doubt he would make use of kid at all after this. BMs/BMPs plot has a lot of loose ends don't see her getting defeating. I mean i don't even know what oda is planning to do with beast pirates.

The new guard destroys the old guard. Kidd will copy Luffy and make that CoC jump and defeat Big Mom.
It is inevitable, only some Zorotards cant see the writing on the wall, because they want Zoro to be the second strongest supernova, while Kidd will surpass him soon

Status
Not open for further replies.