Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf her connections with Elbaf are pretty superficial.

Nothing actually implies she needs to be involved in that arc at all. If you believe in the whole CP-0/childhood friend theory, then you can see how Oda can close her Mother Caramel mystery this very arc.
It's pretty weird to see people cling to the Elbaf theory when so many of Big Mom's heavy hitters had an official defeat (Cracker Katakuri Pero Bobbins and Pekoms)

I doubt any of those guys will have another "official" Battle.

It's not a wonder that Big Mom brought along her kids who didn't get defeated in WCI in her ship(Pero Originally, Smoothie, Daifuku Snack Compote Amande and Mont D'or) . These guys are gonna be defeated this arc too by the World Government

She has connections with Elbaf tho
I think she’s getting defeated this arc but she might still be present in flashbacks or something for Elbaf

the Big Mom saga that overstayed it’s welcome isn’t over yet :feelscryingman:
Post automatically merged:

Thx!
Oda will probably use BM's downfall to get Luffy on the giants good side!

The pic didn't show, it's got the anti-hotlinking thing. I noticed its from the OP Fanpage site which is weird, as I linked to pics from there recently too?
Not sure,, I just pulled it from Google though lol

But yeah, same idea. If those 2 meet her, before or after Kid defeats her, then there's a very good chance they discuss what happened. Oda mentions 2 people witnessed the event, but he never actually describes what happened, so it's possible these 2 survived and ran away, which could work

It's pretty weird to see people cling to the Elbaf theory when so many of Big Mom's heavy hitters had an official defeat (Cracker Katakuri Pero Bobbins and Pekoms)

I doubt any of those guys will have another "official" Battle.

It's not a wonder that Big Mom brought along her kids who didn't get defeated in WCI in her ship(Pero Originally, Smoothie, Daifuku Snack Compote Amande and Mont D'or) . These guys are gonna be defeated this arc too by the World Government
I really am hoping we get some more exposition for Smoothie/Compote/Snack, etc. Hopefully that encounter happens soon

Dexter fans on the right^

Yeah, I was just memeing on Oda's insistence on telling us through Luffy or other characters that Luffy is gonna be the PK haha. I didn't expect the King cards to fit him but I'm not familiar with their meanings either. Would be cool to see what characters those cards would fit though.
Lmao these memes are so great.

Status
Not open for further replies.