Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, not just the zorotards.
Big Mom is far more important the story, having been a direct antagonist since fishman island (and indirectly since when Garp mentioned her pre-skip), than what either Kidd or Law deserve to beat. Luffy has outright said he will be the one to take her down after beating Kaido (multiple times).
It doesnt matter if Luffy said it once 400 chapters ago.
The big players of the Big Mom pirates have been decimated. Cracker, Katakuri, Perospero have been defeated. The current Big Mom Pirates would get murdered by the Straw Hats.
Kidd and Law were introduced before Big Mom.
Also Oda doesnt have Luffy fight women that often.
Kidd and Law will win.

He did save Ace. If you can't even understand that then we have nothing to discuss. But, let's make a deal: if Kid defeats Big Mom then I'll make thread saying that I'm an idiot, but if not, you'll do the same, ok.
There is nothing to discuss. He couldn't save ace from being killed by the marines. All he did was free ace from his handcuffs. Other than that ace died exactly where his execution was supposed to be at marine ford.

If an innocent woman is held hostage at a bar and I swoop in untying her yet she is still some how killed in that same bar did I save her from dying in said bar? No. So stop the cap

Law was KO’d and Jimbei is blocking using haki.

Kidd literally just took a full power lightning sword combo with a spin added on top from an emperor and took 0 damage.
(1) Law was not KOed. He literally was commenting on Luffy v. Kaido the next page.

(2) Kid didn't take 0 damage. You can literally see him lying on the ground with bruises and smoke coming out of him.

So no, this is not better than Law's feat.

"Some of Kaidou's subordinates shot at Sanji when they see that he is running away. Some of the bullets hit Sanji's head, but they don't affect him at all."

Nice shots. Sanji was lucky Big Meme didnt share her special guns with Crydo's fodder force.

There is nothing to discuss. He couldn't save ace from being killed by the marines. All he did was free ace from his handcuffs. Other than that ace died exactly where his execution was supposed to be at marine ford.

If an innocent woman is held hostage at a bar and I swoop in untying her yet she is still some how killed in that same bar did I save her from dying in said bar? No. So stop the cap
Do you wanna make the deal with or not?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It's a very good tanking feat, but let's not exaggerate. Law just ate Thunder Bagua from Kaido upstairs.
We've seen Jinbe even stop her attack
This attack is more dangerous than Thunder Bagua because it is of slashing nature instead of blunt.
Jinbe is naturally a tough fishman who willingly blocked with Hardening up while Kidd apparently didnt do anything and still took less damage? It's ridiculous how people think an attack like that would literally do nothing to Kidd, lmao.
So you admit that you have an agenda/preconception of what powerscaling should be like.
I’m here to tell you to drop your preconceptions because it is literally being shown in panel that Kidd tanked that attack.
I definitely admit I have an agenda of proper power scaling because folks like you think stuff like this is normal.
Meanwhile, Kidd lost his arm to a probably weaker opponent with a weaker attack.
Going from losing limbs to taking 0 damage seems normal to you? Excellent power scaling my friend. :kriwhat:

"Some of Kaidou's subordinates shot at Sanji when they see that he is running away. Some of the bullets hit Sanji's head, but they don't affect him at all."

Nice shots. Sanji was lucky Big Meme didnt share her special guns with Crydo's fodder force.
Maybe Brulee will travel through the Mirro World with the bullets again :milaugh::milaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I’m not talking about Jimbei on the Sunny. Earlier in the raid he caught her arm (just like Kidd) and tossed her.

And again, there is a massive difference between eating a haki-less arguably casual punch from Big Mom and Kidd’s current feat.
Stop the cap lmao.
There was no hardening here as well. If you think Big Mom did not use Haki then, she didn't use Haki now. I think she used Haki during both the situations and Oda's just not drawing hardening with Meme this arc outside of CoC.

He took Fulgora (which opened up the dome btw) head on. Just admit you were wrong about Kid earlier lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.