Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the smoke is coming left and right from Kidd, from the ground, which we saw was hit actually instead of Kidd.
He literally took more damage from her basic punch. It's impossible to not draw any blood with such an attack, lmao.
Either way, nobody should have doubted Nami's words that Zoro would have clapped LinLin in WCI if they wanted to take her out. :suresure:
You must have an anti-Kidd agenda because youre being delusional. The attack clearly connects. Even the translator thought so.

Like it wasn't crystal clear when Kid tanked a full blown punch from Big Mom on the rooftop.
Like it wasn't clear when he stopped her sword slash and overpowered her.

You provide a good laugh though, gotta give you that atleast.
He took a hakiless punch from bigmom while law and zoro and luffy taking thunder bagau which are infused with coc.

He didnt over power her. He simply placed his metal arm on her and used his magnetism to repel the metal lol. To and that shit ain't saving him in this current fight

trying so hard to defeat one...while giving no effort on other
This is so obvious at this point and it disappoints me so much. Everything is boring about BM fight, the poses, the dialogs, there is no hints on future plot reveals, oda doesn't care so much he didn't even bother to throw some interesting plotline in there like he did with the King and Queen's fights for example. Why are these three even fighting, to keep each other busy so Oda could draw more samurai and the kaido stuff?

The new guard destroys the old guard. Kidd will copy Luffy and make that CoC jump and defeat Big Mom.
It is inevitable, only some Zorotards cant see the writing on the wall, because they want Zoro to be the second strongest supernova, while Kidd will surpass him soon
Nope, not just the zorotards.
Big Mom is far more important the story, having been a direct antagonist since fishman island (and indirectly since when Garp mentioned her pre-skip), than what either Kidd or Law deserve to beat. Luffy has outright said he will be the one to take her down after beating Kaido (multiple times).

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Bruh he tanked Yonko attacks then. He's tanking Yonko attacks now.
You scaled him under Sanji back then. You're scaling him at YC1 now.

Where's the consistency lmfao?

So did Jimbei. And again, that attack was literally aimed at Ussop.
A nerfed Big Mom. and Jinbe still got overpowered while Kid did the overpowering here.

There isn't. He didn't save ace since his idea of saving was for ace to leave marine ford. Ace didnt and instead was killed at marine ford thus him not saving him
He did save Ace. If you can't even understand that then we have nothing to discuss. But, let's make a deal: if Kid defeats Big Mom then I'll make thread saying that I'm an idiot, but if not, you'll do the same, ok.

I have no agenda whatsoever. I am doubting that the attack connected because it is impossible that it dealt 0 damage.
The agenda of proper power scaling, nothing more, nothing less. It doesnt seem odd to you, huh?
So you admit that you have an agenda/preconception of what powerscaling should be like.

I’m here to tell you to drop your preconceptions because it is literally being shown in panel that Kidd tanked that attack.
Post automatically merged:

Actually Luffy taking a coc infused ragnorock or zoro tanking hakai are again way better feats
Those KO’d them/broke every bone.

This did no damage to Kidd.

Status
Not open for further replies.