Who is Stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you admit that you have an agenda/preconception of what powerscaling should be like.

I’m here to tell you to drop your preconceptions because it is literally being shown in panel that Kidd tanked that attack.
Post automatically merged:

Those KO’d them/broke every bone.

This did no damage to Kidd.
1. Lufy got up and was fine even got a coc boost

2. zoro took a combined yonko attack and then proceeded to permanently scar Kaido

Kidd tanks a weaker attack that has zero coc coating and is bleeding profusely and does zero to bigmom. No comparison bub

Dude, there is nothing you can assume in that panel. She could have hit him or not, no one can tell from that panel. Oda purposely drawing these shitty ass panel making it as vague as possible so that we can now yell at each other whether or not it landed.
No he didn’t because there’s no other way to interpret the panel. Almost everyone knows kid got hit by the attack.

you can see smoke off him and he showed no signs of trying to move away. He got hit by it everyone can see but you and a couple of others for some reason. I wonder why 😵‍💫

This attack is more dangerous than Thunder Bagua because it is of slashing nature instead of blunt.
Jinbe is naturally a tough fishman who willingly blocked with Hardening up while Kidd apparently didnt do anything and still took less damage? It's ridiculous how people think an attack like that would literally do nothing to Kidd, lmao.

I definitely admit I have an agenda of proper power scaling because folks like you think stuff like this is normal.
Meanwhile, Kidd lost his arm to a probably weaker opponent with a weaker attack.
Going from losing limbs to taking 0 damage seems normal to you? Excellent power scaling my friend. :kriwhat:
No it isn't. Thunder Bagua > BM's attacks. Kaido literally one shot Oden with a basic swing of the club to the head.

This attack is more dangerous than Thunder Bagua because it is of slashing nature instead of blunt.
Jinbe is naturally a tough fishman who willingly blocked with Hardening up while Kidd apparently didnt do anything and still took less damage? It's ridiculous how people think an attack like that would literally do nothing to Kidd, lmao.

I definitely admit I have an agenda of proper power scaling because folks like you think stuff like this is normal.
Meanwhile, Kidd lost his arm to a probably weaker opponent with a weaker attack.
Going from losing limbs to taking 0 damage seems normal to you? Excellent power scaling my friend. :kriwhat:
ITS WHAT HAPPENED THO. BLAME ODA NOT ME WTFFFFFF

Damnnnnnnnn Kid my boy just ate the sword slash form Big Mom like nothing. This guy is crazy.
Kidd has been eating this bitches attacks all raid long lol.

Lightning attacks on the roof, direct punch to the face, Fulgora, Congac, tanked another full on attack in this chapter. And he still has not been white eyed or knocked out once like Luffy has multiple times. So much for, “Midd has no feats” lol

Once Kidd learns how to damage her via adv CoC or DF awakening we will seriously have to revisit what level Kidd is put on. He could be a top tier post Wano :kayneshrug:

He could have just drawn an arm or leg or whatsoever to show that the attack connected but he didn't. Let's wait for anime to show this part then.
Why does he need to show an arm or leg tho?

Reread the page. There was no indication kid tried to dodge at all. He got directly hit by the attack. The panel before he’s not even paying attention to her.

It doesnt matter if Luffy said it once 400 chapters ago.
The big players of the Big Mom pirates have been decimated. Cracker, Katakuri, Perospero have been defeated. The current Big Mom Pirates would get murdered by the Straw Hats.
Kidd and Law were introduced before Big Mom.
Also Oda doesnt have Luffy fight women that often.
Kidd and Law will win.
It DOES matter he said it 400 chapters ago. He also said it to Law when making the alliance.
He said it to BM over the phone on WCI
He also said it to Kat directly after beating him
He said it to BM when he first saw her and said he would beat them both in this all out raid, thought it internally after thinking he needed to beat Kaido first.
He then said words to such effect on the rooftop, reaffirming he would be PK directly to their faces.

BM was introduced by Garp's silhouette well before the supernova.
BM came to this island JUST to kill Luffy and reclaim her dignity.

If you think a supernova is taking down a yonko right before Luffy takes down a yonko, thus dehyping the feat, then I would disagree, and obviously it won't happen after Kaido is down because that is the climax of the alliance's victory.

I’m actually sure they will take her down because Oda’s writing has deteriorated immensely in the last 300 chapters.
Yes Oda's writing is shit, but Kid and Law are not taking down Big Mom. Kid might be able to injure Big Mom with some CoC power up etc. But knowing Oda it's going to be Luffy who will finish off Big Mom. Again, Oda doesn't give a shit about supernovas unless it's Zoro.

Kidd has been eating this bitches attacks all raid long lol.

Lightning attacks on the roof, direct punch to the face, Fulgora, Congac, tanked another full on attack in this chapter. And he still has not been white eyed or knocked out once like Luffy has multiple times. So much for, “Midd has no feats” lol

Once Kidd learns how to damage her via adv CoC or DF awakening we will seriously have to revisit what level Kidd is put on. He could be a top tier post Wano :kayneshrug:
Luffy and zoro have been tanking coc infused attacks or combined yonko attacks.

Kidd has been tanking non coc fused attacks from a yonko who is physcially weaker than hybrid kaido. There is no comparison bub

It DOES matter he said it 400 chapters ago. He also said it to Law when making the alliance.
He said it to BM over the phone on WCI
He also said it to Kat directly after beating him
He said it to BM when he first saw her and said he would beat them both in this all out raid, thought it internally after thinking he needed to beat Kaido first.
He then said words to such effect on the rooftop, reaffirming he would be PK directly to their faces.

BM was introduced by Garp's silhouette well before the supernova.
BM came to this island JUST to kill Luffy and reclaim her dignity.

If you think a supernova is taking down a yonko right before Luffy takes down a yonko, thus dehyping the feat, then I would disagree, and obviously it won't happen after Kaido is down because that is the climax of the alliance's victory.
Sigh agreed. Which is why people hyping up kids against bigmom are going to be disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.