Spoiler One Piece Film "RED" Spoiler Discussion Thread.

S

shnksq

My friend who knows japanese said you mistranslated that shit and it says HAKI not strength

And it's an editor note based on the Marineford scene not something Oda wrote himself
i mean they're a question mark after "will ben surpass admiral kizaru"

Information that appeared in Volume 4 Billion:
Will Ben Beckman's strength surpass a marine admiral? Even Kizaru, who has the power of "Logia", can't resist controlling himself.

In my view:
It is clear that Ben Beckman has the power of a Yonko for his condition !!!! Like and retweet please
@ShishioIsBack

More evidence that EoS Zoro and Mihawk are top tier and the former will be closer to Luffy than Sanji?

S

shnksq

The stitch marks (thread knots) left on his rugged face and strong body prove that he was a fierce and ruthless warrior.

it seems to me Shanks crew is a bunch of warriors to be honest with yall
Post automatically merged:

Haki and strength means the same damn thing, the one with the strongest haki wins. :kobeha:
i mean yeah, but some people refer strength to people who has df so it be different but yeah about ben he seems strong character in strength & Haki

Yasopp doesnt have better CoO than Kat.
Usopp's CoO is = to Yasopp's in the movie

And the 4 billion doesnt say Beckmann>Admirals. The editor ask if his haki could be even better than an Admiral's based off the Marineford scene where he threatens Kizaru

i guess its soo obv that LimeJuice will fight nami in the future LOOOOOOL do you agree???
As crazy as "Nami VS Building Snake" sounds, I'm with the "roles versus roles." Roux (the alleged number three) is a cook like Sanji. Shanks is one man short compared to Luffy and Blackbeard, but Yasopp is the number four. Maybe that's because both Usopp and Jimbei parallel him.

But really, I don't think the Straw Hats are fighting the Red-Hair Pirates.

Nowhere in those panels is contradicted what the user of the Kage Kage himself explained about how his powers work. It's not a coincidence that for the good guys to return the shadows it was required that Moria killed the zombis himself in order to devour the now bodyless shadows to a point he couldn't keep them in and Luffy could force him to throw them up.

The only way for a shadow assigned to a body to return to its original owner was Moria giving the order. Beating him up or even killing him wouldn't work; if anything, it would require to beat him hard enough to force the order out of his mouth out of weakness (which is a scenario Moria reflected on too and is what that random, ignorant pirate in your panels would mean, if anything). Hence why Oda had to find a way for Luffy to achieve this without Moria commanding it —and this way needed that, by the time Moria was defeated, no zombi existed in Thriller Bark anymore.

Seriously, don't contradict manga facts. If Moria had been killed during the Nightmare Luffy beat up no shadow would have been returned.

Nowhere in those panels is contradicted what the user of the Kage Kage himself explained about how his powers work. It's not a coincidence that for the good guys to return the shadows it was required that Moria killed the zombis himself in order to devour the now bodyless shadows to a point he couldn't keep them in and Luffy could force him to throw them up.

The only way for a shadow assigned to a body to return to its original owner was Moria giving the order. Beating him up or even killing him wouldn't work; if anything, it would require to beat him hard enough to force the order out of his mouth out of weakness (which is a scenario Moria reflected on too and is what that random, ignorant pirate in your panels would mean, if anything). Hence why Oda had to find a way for Luffy to achieve this without Moria commanding it —and this way needed that, by the time Moria was defeated, no zombi existed in Thriller Bark anymore.

Seriously, don't contradict manga facts. If Moria had been killed during the Nightmare Luffy beat up no shadow would have been returned.
Nope. Jinbe too punched the shadows out of Moria's mouth

Nope. Jinbe too punched the shadows out of Moria's mouth
...Because Moria isn't a zombie and the shadows he empowers himself with are bodiless already.

I already explained it. When Luffy defeated Moria no zombie was left in Thriller Bark, those were free shadows already and he only needed to force the Shichibukai to throw them up as they weren't tied to any body. But KOing or killing Moria would not destroy his zombies; those assigned shadows need his explicit command to return to their original bodies, either that or you purify the zombie, but beating Moria up won't work.

So again, don't contradict the manga. You have the Kage Kage user explaining how his power works yet you will ignore because it opens the possibility of the homies being independent from the fruit user just like the zombies canonically are.

I think Roo being the cook of the crew & having "really strong leg muscles" is a huge indication that he is Sanji's parallel and thus the 3rd-strongest on the crew, tbh