Game of Thrones/ASOIAF

The Last Season gave me a trauma maybe nothing will ever manage to clean
I wonder how much better the timeline would be if the Game of Thrones TV show came out a decade later. GRRM probably would have released TWOW much earlier since he wouldn’t be facing nearly as much pressure, and the show writers wouldn’t have to make up their own ending

I wonder how much better the timeline would be if the Game of Thrones TV show came out a decade later. GRRM probably would have released TWOW much earlier since he wouldn’t be facing nearly as much pressure, and the show writers wouldn’t have to make up their own ending
It would have probably been better I agree

Some say he was quite hands on with the production, while others will say he was just a consultant

Either way, the first impressions of the show are that it's great
Either way having GRRM onboard is very soothing to hear.

Plus the trailers look amazing and so do the Dragons. Im already a fanboy of Daemon Targeryan and Caraxes.

Honestly the first episode was not bad imo.
Didn’t give too much away, not too much violence for shock value, and really gave me the classic GOT feel.

When the credits rolled up with GoT theme I had chills, looking forward to more.
The birth scene was the first in a long time where I couldn't look at the screen. It was just too raw, but great at the same time. Hearing the baby afterwards, struggling to breathe, made me want to cry tbh

I have my hopes up for the rest of the season. They can make something great here. All the material is there, finished and deep enough not to go off into another direction

Rhea

Cattitude
The birth scene was the first in a long time where I couldn't look at the screen. It was just too raw, but great at the same time. Hearing the baby afterwards, struggling to breathe, made me want to cry tbh
Legit looked away :tchpepe:

I have my hopes up for the rest of the season. They can make something great here. All the material is there, finished and deep enough not to go off into another direction
Concept was good so far, but let’s not pretend the execution of that last season was anything but terrible 😂