Announcement Another Loss In Our Community

This is saddening to hear.

I didn’t know them well, but I did have one interaction with them which I’ll cherish.

This chapter dropped at the worst time for me. lol

I have a class to teach in 10 minutes, but I can't stop thinking about the potential storylines that can spring from this chapter.

Tashigi working closely alongside with SWORD members like Helmeppo makes her's and Smoker's connection to them murky. I'm guessing he's still keeping it a secret, but maybe Helmeppo would spill the beans if they agree to help him save Coby.

And shout outs to Helmeppo. He really grew into a true friend.
Do your students like One Piece, too?! :lumazed:
No one yet. Though one of them said they were a fan of Jujutsu Kaisen in their Introduction assignment.
I kind of wish I had made an account sooner so I could’ve gotten to know some of you better. We don’t know how much time we have left until the very last second, huh?

We should tell her about the One Piece when the time comes. I think she would like to hear about it, even if she is unable to.

She was a cool person. My thoughts go out to her family and friends.

Here’s one of the ending themes from One Piece. I think we’ve all heard it before…

Your memory won’t fade away.

R.I.P, KiriNigiri :sweat:

Last edited:
Damn ! I never would have imagined something like that to happen. Life is really cruel and unexpected.

RIP to one of my nakama on this forum, as well as a fellow Tashigi and Zotash fan, she was a wonderful person, an excellent poster always posting smart and insightful views and never being in the negative.

I pray for her, and all of her family and friends.