Announcement Another Loss In Our Community

G

Gorosei Informer

Its really not gonna be the same around here without her here, she is gonna be so dearly missed.

:perocry::emohiyo:

I've got this on loop right now and it feels so appropriate somehow? Kinda feels like the heavens are falling down or weeping too? It did rain a lot today too...

Destiny is mine
My fear won't bother me
That never-ending flow of love of that is in my heart
Shoot a thread of light

I feel no pain
The one has come with the rain
My heart and soul are sharpened by
That the brightest light of all (Brightest light)

Falling, then I hear your voice
Your voice will guide me as in my fate
So I swear to the shining ocean now
"Guide me through, I will survive and show you that someday
The reason that we're here"

Heaven's falling down, the sky is breaking down
But I know I will survive, until the end of time
Destiny is mine, my fear won't bother me
Shoot us where we lie

I chose my fate
No one can take it away
The wings of hope and freedom will
Always be right all by my side (All by my side)

[Verse 4]
I see fading lights ahead
And I can hear a prayer in my heart
I believe this war is worth fighting for
Stay with me, I need you by my side
No matter how, how hard it might be

Thank you for being a part of our lives @KiriNigiri, blessing and enriching us. I haven't cried this much in a long time, I just can't stop. I numbed myself to try to "grow up" and not be such a crybaby, to be more "stoic/emotionally resilient" despite my ironic meltdowns on here and elsewhere and now all I can do is just shed tears uncontrollably right now.

Kiri was a real gift to us, but sadly all good things must come to an end, the only thing permanent in life is death as far as we know and everything else is temporary, fleeting hence we must make the most of and cherish who we have in our lives and the time we have with them before it's too late.

I'm absolutely terrified of the day I lose my grandparents and especially my mother, I know I will fall apart, I will break and maybe I will be reborn, I will survive somehow for their sake especially, for their sacrifices to raise me and keep me going/alive too.

I feel like I've lost not only just a friend here but a sister too somehow. I'll never the wonderful, funny times we had gossiping about Zoro and Tashigi on OJ and I regret I didn't spend more time chatting to her on here and reigniting our friendship from back on OJ too.

I never like to let myself forget the people who bring me joy, bring me happiness especially with such a difficult, painful life I've led and despite how painful it is to lose them, because that pain reminds me us they were part of our lives too, they were real and we cannot let ourselves forget them for their sake, we must endure the pain because it keeps the memory of them alive too.

I'm gonna tribute some songs to you now Kiri, I hope there are angels taking care of you now and you are suffering no longer, I hope you no longer have to feel pain or helpless and that there is a Heaven out there for you:

God bless your family too Kiri, for bringing you into this world, raising you and thus ultimately leading you to be part of our communities and lives too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had an idea too, could we have some fanart produced for Tashigi and thus KiriNigiri too? Some kind of memorial tributes for Kiri naturally?

Maybe a potential tag or and even a Tashigi theme being made for here too?

@Rottkins @EtenBoby @Cross_Marian would you lovely talented artists be up for making some art in her honour by any chance? Sorry if I'm putting you on the spot like this but if anyone is willing to make art in tribute of her and Tashigi, that would be immensely wonderful!

If I hadn't given up on trying to be an artist many years ago, I could have done something although I want to edit together my own little memorial collage tribute to Kiri too. My heart is hurting for her loss and I want to pay tribute to her somehow.

After watching shows like Arcane and Edgerunners too, its reminded me of how truly painful and tragic losing others can be too, although they are fictional stories of course, the grief of the ones who are survived by them, the ones who lose them is all too real and relatable for us and also for us who adore the characters who lost their lives too.

On a side note btw, I forgot to mention, I really respect the Pirate Warriors games because they made Tashigi look super strong and awesome. They gave Tashigi so much respect, made her such a beautiful, graceful, iconic badass, she felt like a true Samurai and I used to main her in PW3 too and now for Kiri's sake, I'm definitely gonna replay those games and main Tashigi like I used to, in her honour, heh.

Tashigi is one of Oda's best characters in how big hearted, sincere, caring she is, even Nami was fawning over her at Punk Hazard especially due to this, Tashigi has a real motherly vibe and I like to think Kiri was a reflection of Tashigi in that regard too. She really felt like our own personal Tashigi in her own ways.
I'm so glad Oda has brought back Tashigi now and I pray she gets a big role again and Oda does her justice, especially for Kiri's sake too. :catsweat:

Thank you for the tag
I’ve done one
Her grave is on the eternal sea
Zoro and Tashigi have no swords and titles as a sign of respect

Farewell @KiriNigiri and Rest in peace
You were a blessing for this community 🙏🏼❤️

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
RIP Kiri 🙏

My heart goes for her family for the unexpected and great loss.

She was one of the good poster and Zoro fan over here. She will be missed.

But her sister sending message for us means Kiri cared about us - some bunch of anonymous trolls and power scalers. This community meant something in her life.
:perocry:

To honour her, I will suggest @Natalija @TheAncientCenturion @Pantheos @Bogard to have Tashigi tag with Kiri theme for sure in the upcoming popularity event.

RIP Kiri 🙏

By heart goes for her family for the unexpected and great loss.

She was one of the good poster and Zoro fan over here. She will be missed.

But her sister sending message for us means Kiri cared about us - some bunch of anonymous trolls and power scalers. This community meant something in her life.
:perocry:

To honour her, I will suggest @Natalija @TheAncientCenturion @Pantheos @Bogard to have Tashigi tag with Kiri theme for sure in the upcoming popularity event.
Agreed 100 percent

G

Gorosei Informer

Thank you for the tag
I’ve done one

Ahhhh dude wow! Thank you SO MUCH! This is perfect! Absolutely beautiful and wonderful! You're very welcome, I couldn't have asked for better!

Your art always brightens my day man and this couldn't be any more approriate and better! Thank you so much!

:perocry::emohiyo::fujilaugh::lumazed::cheers::rosismile::cabbagestar:

Its really not gonna be the same around here without her here, she is gonna be so dearly missed.

:perocry::emohiyo:

I've got this on loop right now and it feels so appropriate somehow? Kinda feels like the heavens are falling down or weeping too? It did rain a lot today too...

Destiny is mine
My fear won't bother me
Shoot a thread of light

I feel no pain
The one has come with the rain
My heart and soul are sharpened by
That the brightest light of all (Brightest light)

Falling, then I hear your voice
Your voice will guide me as in my fate
So I swear to the shining ocean now
"Guide me through, I will survive and show you that someday
The reason that we're here"

Heaven's falling down, the sky is breaking down
But I know I will survive, until the end of time
Destiny is mine, my fear won't bother me
Shoot us where we lie

I chose my fate
No one can take it away
The wings of hope and freedom will
Always be right all by my side (All by my side)

[Verse 4]
I see fading lights ahead
And I can hear a prayer in my heart
I believe this war is worth fighting for
Stay with me, I need you by my side
No matter how, how hard it might be

Thank you for being a part of our lives @KiriNigiri, blessing and enriching us. I haven't cried this much in a long time, I just can't stop. I numbed myself to try to "grow up" and not be such a crybaby, to be more "stoic/emotionally resilient" despite my ironic meltdowns on here and elsewhere and now all I can do is just shed tears uncontrollably right now.

Kiri was a real gift to us, but sadly all good things must come to an end, the only thing permanent in life is death as far as we know and everything else is temporary, fleeting hence we must make the most of and cherish who we have in our lives and the time we have with them before it's too late.

I'm absolutely terrified of the day I lose my grandparents and especially my mother, I know I will fall apart, I will break and maybe I will be reborn, I will survive somehow for their sake especially, for their sacrifices to raise me and keep me going/alive too.

I feel like I've lost not only just a friend here but a sister too somehow. I'll never the wonderful, funny times we had gossiping about Zoro and Tashigi on OJ and I regret I didn't spend more time chatting to her on here and reigniting our friendship from back on OJ too.

I never like to let myself forget the people who bring me joy, bring me happiness especially with such a difficult, painful life I've led and despite how painful it is to lose them, because that pain reminds me us they were part of our lives too, they were real and we cannot let ourselves forget them for their sake, we must endure the pain because it keeps the memory of them alive too.

I'm gonna tribute some songs to you now Kiri, I hope there are angels taking care of you now and you are suffering no longer, I hope you no longer have to feel pain or helpless and that there is a Heaven out there for you:

God bless your family too Kiri, for bringing you into this world, raising you and thus ultimately leading you to be part of our communities and lives too.
This was wonderful for you to do man. Those words hit me deeply. She was apart of this community. But most importantly she was a person, a decent human being. So my entire passion goes out to this group and most importantly her family. Does not matter how big or small you left an impact of some form on this earth. RIP
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for the tag
I’ve done one

Man this was perfect. Very very heart felt

This is just tragic.

It's moments like these that really put life into perspective for you. We're all so caught up in our daily lives that the last thing we think about is someone around us (especially a young, healthy person) passing away out of nowhere. Life is so fragile and delicate.

My sincerest condolences go out to Emily's family, friends, colleagues, students, and everyone who had the pleasure of knowing her in real life. I didn't know her very well, but I always respected her for her kindness and the passion she had for the community. I always enjoyed reading her thoughts about each and every One Piece chapter; we were fellow Zoro fans, after all.

I hope Kiri is still out there somewhere, enjoying true peace. May she rest well.

This is just tragic.

It's moments like these that really put life into perspective for you. We're all so caught up in our daily lives that the last thing we think about is someone around us (especially a young, healthy person) passing away out of nowhere. Life is so fragile and delicate.

My sincerest condolences go out to Emily's family, friends, colleagues, students, and everyone who had the pleasure of knowing her in real life. I didn't know her very well, but I always respected her for her kindness and the passion she had for the community. I always enjoyed reading her thoughts about each and every One Piece chapter; we were fellow Zoro fans, after all.

I hope Kiri is still out there somewhere, enjoying true peace. May she rest well.
Very heart felt passionate words

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
News like this always puts things into perspective, and firstly my condolances to her friends, her family, and everyone who knew her on this forum. You enjoy your day-to-day with someone, and then they're gone, all too soon. May she rest in peace.

G

Gorosei Informer

Thank you mate 🙏🏼
I hope I did her justice
:josad:
Beyond Justice imo! Justice so true, the Marines highly approve of it too! G5 represent! @SmokedOut Fujitora is blind but even he can see such a wonderful job you did too!

:akasalt::akaman::fujilaugh::araboss::amazing::sweat:

Another song for Kiri, this one is especially close to my heart and I hope somehow it can reach out to her in the Heavens and she knows how loved she was by so many of us here and elsewhere too, although I'm certainly she already knows ofc and she clearly loved us too given we were in her thoughts despite being in her final days and bedridden too. Her sister even said the same thing on her status on her profile ofc! :

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/members/kirinigiri.150/#profile-post-70321

For us to remember us in her final moments, to think of us as death's door approached her, its a honour I cannot describe and something I will never forget and take until my own grave when my time comes too. Its a real privilege bestowed upon us.

The message from her sister about her final weeks, her thoughts and feelings speak volumes about herself, her character and what she thought of us too. Such an incredible person.

Another songs for you too Kiri, our own personal Tashigi at that:

May your wings perservere eternally into the afterlife, to carry you into Heaven and into Gods and angels loving arms.