Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should he? He's got whatever he's wanted. Why haven't the Marines invaded any Yonko territory and beaten them by the same logic?
And again dodging the question. He stated he wants to reach PK, so why did he only go for that after Kaido went down ?

And for the other question because as it is shown in this chapter the Yonkou do THIS to uprising pirates and uphold the balance by preventing a new PK from rising.

I answered your question, now answer mine.

This is headcanon. Why are there always excuses for Shanks ?
He never waited for anything. He simply couldn't get it because the other Yonkou would've jumped his Base. He was as handcuffed as all of the others.
How is it headcanon?

He literally makes the statement after seeing Luffy's wanted poster. He also, to the surprise of his crew, changes his mind about seeing Luffy and instead decides to go after his fleet and One Piece

Ironic you say headcanon, when your accusations about Shanks are purely from a headcanon standpoint on why he never went after the other RPs.

The large part of the story is Shanks literally waiting for Luffy to surpass him lmao. But sure sure, thats headcanon

Last edited:
It's not his territory and i don't think so otherwise he has all now. The last RP is a mystery.

It’s not he said he doesn’t have it

Last Poneglyph is probably WBs treasure that Weevils Mom and Marco mention
The giants and Saul went to Ohara and gathered all the books there, so they are going after Void Century knowledge.

Kid clearly considered Saul (the burnt man) to be a big advantage in the race for PK for some reason.

I think there’s a pretty good chance they picked up the FI Poneglyph for safe keeping and it’s on Elbaf. That way Luffy will have 3, Shanks will have 3 and Blackbeard will have 3 (assuming he lifted one from BM while his crew was on WCI, it being really dumb for them not to have done it).

I don’t remember Shanks ever saying he doesn’t have a RP. And it seems Elbaf is basically Shanks territory, since he can drink there, gather his crew there, is friends with the legendary Dorry and Broggy and has annihilated Kid for trying to start a fight there.

To say Shanks has one is headcanon, nothing proves that. Elbaf isn't officially his territory, they're acquaintances not subordinates. Kid wanted to meet the man with the burning scar and ran into Shanks. He didn't back down and got washed. Did they even once state they want a RP from Shanks ?
If Elbaf has a RP, Shanks automatically has access to it. They didn't just randomly cross Elbaf for no reason. Even Blackbeard is stated to have a RP given the narrative of Law vs. BB was that the winner takes all.

It's evident Shanks has a RP too and now the remaining parties, namely Straw hats, BB pirates, Kidd Pirates and Red Hair Pirates are going at each other.

It's cope to think otherwise.

TB never touched Kinemon first of all.

Im simply stating that BM could match G4 while best Kaido matched pfp was Roc.

The difference lies in technique/Haki/Lethality, strength isnt everything the sheer power behind TB is greater than whatever that was behind Mamaraid evidently.
1. Not specifically TB but the solo confrontation. Kaido's haki and physical strength overpowering Kimi's defence and taking him out.

2. No G4 isn't competing with BM in physical strength. Yet alone it's AP increase with her haki+CoC. That WCI scenario always gets grossly interpreted.

3. Kaido's TB technique is based on powerful knock outs. BM has the requirements to match the same knock out minus it's movement speed. And I wasn't comparing Mamaraid to anything so not sure why you think bringing up this point is making your case.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How does this even signal at Mihawk > Shanks? Lol, mihawk is his childhood friend Buggy's subordinate in rank.
I don't know what it signals but there is no such a thing as Mihawk being weaker than Shanks or not being on his level.

Oda is carefully revealing his top tiers capabilities. Shanks and Mihawk are in the same ballpark. Sooner or later Mihawk will also show hi capabilities. Just like Oda did now with Shanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.