Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
One thing that I do not understand is. How York kept her plan secret from the other satellites and Stella. If their knowledge gets update once a day with the main brain, shouldn’t her actions(calling the gorosei) been shared with them as well? It should be impossible for the satellites to betray Stella. Or did I miss something.

One thing that I do not understand is. How York kept her plan secret from the other satellites and Stella. If their knowledge gets update once a day with the main brain, shouldn’t her actions(calling the gorosei) been shared with them as well? It should be impossible for the satellites to betray Stella. Or did I miss something.
Maybe York doesn't need to update beacuse all she does is eat and shit:kayneshrug:

If York joins, wouldn’t Robin or Stussy be a better match for her?
Robin - A fight between two people who can read poneglyphs and know about Ohara

Stussy - A fight between the two “daughters” of Stella
This. Bonney has nothing at all to do with York.
It's a bit too early to say, but there's definitely a lot more to Bonney than meets the eye. Like take this scene from the beginning of Egghead:

Given that we already know that her history connects with Vegapunk, I wouldn't be shocked if York ties in with that somehow

I noticed - but look at the name of him - it refers to a leopard.
Post automatically merged:

By the way - would you like to bet with me?
Post automatically merged:

My choice is Lucci, because all hints I could find are pointing towards him: Almost 100% sure of it.
I believe the name came from the anime not the manga.

You made how many bets already...seems pointless.

How about instead a friendly debate for Pedro vs Lucci battle?
Lmao, a Lucci vs Pedro bet:milaugh:

Ya'll better have a double loss clause:gokulaugh:
You make it seem like you know who will join...
:lusalty: