Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
She said it before Shaka said he was missing is what I mean

The convo literally starts with luffy stating Stella and Bonney are missing with Shaka informing Luffy that Bonney is in sight. Stussy doesn't bring up the topic unprompted cause the page before already establishes that Stella is missing.

It's not like Stussy went "I need to talk with stella, where is he?" and then they realize that he's missing. They already realized he's missing and Stussy makes note that he's gone.

I believe the name came from the anime not the manga.

You made how many bets already...seems pointless.

How about instead a friendly debate for Pedro vs Lucci battle?
No - I still have my 9th month you can have, if I loose! Think about it - one month of me wearing whatever you want! Doesn't this sound good?!

And while we make our bet, we can debate about who will join.

Real talk though, just about every character in the series is a more reasonable nakama choice than Pedro at this point. The level of delusion to honestly believe he's joining the crew is akin to believing Ace is the next nakama. For fuck's sake, move on already.
Nah. It isn't delusion. I've pointed out multiple reasons why Pedro is a great choice. No one else to me is better. If there comes a time a better candidate comes along than I'll move on.

You'll move on from Stussy to whoever new on the next arcs continuously until either you give up stating no one will join or until the actual 11th crewmate joins.

I'm confident you will not guess/theorize the next crewmate. Real talk.
Saul coming back also didn't exactly help either.
It sure didn't help with Jaguar D Saul returning to the story.
No - I still have my 9th month you can have, if I loose! Think about it - one month of me wearing whatever you want! Doesn't this sound good?!

And while we make our bet, we can debate about who will join.
Why should I care what avatar you'll have at the 9th month!? Besides I have no clue when exactly Pedro will come back so Lucci not joining doesn't necessarily mean I win hence the bet dragging out.

Sulong Pedro > Awakened Lucci

Nah. It isn't delusion. I've pointed out multiple reasons why Pedro is a great choice. No one else to me is better. If there comes a time a better candidate comes along than I'll move on.

You'll move on from Stussy to whoever new on the next arcs continuously until either you give up stating no one will join or until the actual 11th crewmate joins.

Why should I care what avatar you'll have at the 9th month!? Besides I have no clue when exactly Pedro will come back so Lucci not joining doesn't necessarily mean I win hence the bet dragging out.

Lmao
You're right, I will continue to theorize about candidates who are relevant to the story and are presently alive. Though I will give up on a new nakama if one doesn't join in egghead given how late in the story it is. I'd say that's better than staying obsessed with a character that hasn't appeared for 200 chapters and is presumed dead:kailaugh:

Guys the 1080s is our Carrot copium chapters, she's the 8s character.

You can have your Lucci cope chapters at 1090+

:josad:
First of all: A warm welcome.
I am glad you have decided to take this step and come here to work on your problems. Please, sit down and feel at home.

So, for how long have you been coping until now?
Post automatically merged:

Is the debate already staring? Oh - good!

Aside from the bet, you said above that you have already pointed out multiple reasons, why Pedro is your choice. Could you please list them here for me again? - this is just for me to get an overview.

Last edited: