Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
lt’s not in the Leopard that he was interested but the fact that he was a Centaur..
But he asked a leopard-centaur to join his crew, before we saw that this leopard-centaur had a colleague, who was a giraffe-centaur. Doesn't this remind you of another two characters, who are representing those same animals and are currently on Egghead? And one of them, is currently fighting alongside Luffy and is already strategizing for him - by the way, a position Jinbe noted to be still needed on the Sunny.

There’s still kuzan, and even that is under the assumption that Chopper will fight both Stronger and Doc Q. And I don’t think chopper is that good of a fighter.
Kuzan is more than likely not truly on Blackbeard’s side, and if he is it’s just as likely a Marine or even a revolutionary would defeat him than a Strawhat.

As for Doc Q, I’ve never got the impression he’s much of a fighter either. Chopper vs Doc Q will more than likely be akin to Chopper vs Queen, where Chopper has to deal with his viruses as part of beating him.

But he asked a leopard-centaur to join his crew, before we saw that this leopard-centaur had a colleague, who was a giraffe-centaur. Doesn't this remind you of another two characters, who are representing those same animals and are currently on Egghead? And one of them, is currently fighting alongside Luffy and is already strategizing for him - by the way, a position Jinbe noted to be still needed on the Sunny.
lnteresting comparison.. Still Lucci and kaku are humans not Centaurs which was the primary factor for Luffy being interested in that Leopard Centaur..

:cheers:
The tenth captain will be Urouge:
Kaido had drake ,apoo and Hawkins
Teach has Urouge and was gonna have Bonney too.

Apoo and Urouve went to tottoland to try get RP copy for their new Masters but they failed

Kuzan is more than likely not truly on Blackbeard’s side, and if he is it’s just as likely a Marine or even a revolutionary would defeat him than a Strawhat.

As for Doc Q, I’ve never got the impression he’s much of a fighter either. Chopper vs Doc Q will more than likely be akin to Chopper vs Queen, where Chopper has to deal with his viruses as part of beating him.
The problem is Blackbeard has refused to allow people to join due to weakness before, that and Q attacking whitebeard with his scythe leads me to believe he’ll actually be decently strong.

The Wano party post jimbei that should celebrate him for real real we got nothing :gonope:
Just because Oda wanted to offscreen Ashura Doji and Izo
It's not about the party, or even Jinbei specifically. Wouldn't you think Oda would make some kind of statement like "the strawhat crew is finally complete"? Not even so much as an editors note. Now it's been almost 2 years and still nothing. No acknowledgement, not even an sbs. I would have expected a big color spread to celebrate it, a giant merch campaign based around it, a named chapter to celebrate it when Jinbei joined, commemorative posts all over social media, a special anime intro for the episode, etc. Instead Oda didn't even say if that was the end or not. After 25 years, the crew being completed is just too big of a deal to go completely unnoticed.

It's not about the party, or even Jinbei specifically. Wouldn't you think Oda would make some kind of statement like "the strawhat crew is finally complete"? Not even so much as an editors note. Now it's been almost 2 years and still nothing. No acknowledgement, not even an sbs. I would have expected a big color spread to celebrate it, a giant merch campaign based around it, a named chapter to celebrate it when Jinbei joined, commemorative posts all over social media, a special anime intro for the episode, etc. Instead Oda didn't even say if that was the end or not. After 25 years, the crew being completed is just too big of a deal to go completely unnoticed.
I see hope they see what you say too

That could be on purpose. The journey is not meant to end, but even then Oda might wanna let the impression than anyone can join anytime until the end. That "nakama touch" helps the readers engage in the story.

So it term of narration, it would be coherent... even if no one joins.

Okay guys! I want to ask all you one question?
keep in mind the I am drunk AF right now. Cuz Im out with my colleagues partying as much as they want. What is the chance of someone else joining, actually and who is that person? Speakimg unbiasllly?
Post automatically merged:

keep in mind the I am drunk AF right now. Cuz Im out with my colleagues partying as much as they want. What is the chance of someone else joining, actually and who is that person? Speakimg unbiasllly?
Bro i just realized how bad my grammar is :whitepress:

Mine is worst don't worry

Unbiasly I would say first Stussy because she has nowhere else to go and a drama seems to be contained in her past:

After that I would say Bonney because of her relationship with Kuma and her focus.

But I think the chances of someone joining now are very low.

Just so you know - Luffy likes leopards and wanted to recruit one he briefly made friends with in Punk hazard:

Unfortunately his friend the giraff-centaur interfered:

But maybe he will soon meet a nice leopard who he then can ask to join him.

Coincidence? :zorothink:
Hyoutauros is actually a jaguar centaur as his spots have rosettes which leopards don't. Zoro was wrong.
:zosmug:
lt’s not in the Leopard that he was interested but the fact that he was a Centaur..
I wonder what Franky's Centaur form is post-timeskip.
:fransuper:
Since the centaur is actually part jaguar then it's really a reference to...

Hyoutauros is actually a jaguar centaur as his spots have rosettes which leopards don't. Zoro was wrong.
:zosmug:

I wonder what Franky's Centaur form is post-timeskip.
:fransuper:

Since the centaur is actually part jaguar then it's really a reference to...
I noticed - but look at the name of him - it refers to a leopard.

By the way - would you like to bet with me?

My choice is Lucci, because all hints I could find are pointing towards him: Almost 100% sure of it.

Last edited: